He would never hurt you

It was just a normal day in Dalkey, Ireland and my husband had just arrived a week ago home from being on the last world tour ever, for his band. It was late afternoon, and he just went out to the local bakery to buy some bread for our dinner later on. I've been craving some Italian food lately.. since I am,  
pregnant. Seven months in fact, with our first baby boy. We couldn't be more thrilled.

"Hmmm.. I wonder what they're giving on T.V." I said to myself, as I walked out of the bathroom... because ya know? Pregnant people always have to pee. So I plopped myself on my huge soft couch, crossed my legs right under my body, with my belly just poking out.

"nope, nope, nooo.." I said as I flipped through the channels. Until I stopped on channel 43 the international gossip channel, absolutely speechless with a loss of breath.

"Let us say farewell to band of One Direction, as they ended their 6th and last tour in London, England just a week ago. Now they will have to chance to spent the rest of their lives with their families, as for Zayn Malik with his wife Perrie Malik, and Niall Horan an expecting father with his wife Delilah Horan. But will he stick around for the arrival of his new son, or will he head out...? Shocking photos of the singer and ex- girlfirend Zoe Whelan being a bit.. too, close. Is this the end of his marriage and the start of a new family? Stay tuned, coming up next."

"What..." I whispered to myself. "No.." I said panicking, my breathing quickening. I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down, but couldn't prevent the tears from escaping my eyes.

I stayed like this for a while before I was startled my the perky woman on my T.V screen. She showed the scandalous images of Niall and Zoe, as she claimed "they were seen in a very steamy embrace just outside one of the concerts in Paris."  I closed my eyes, the images I had just seen imprinted in my eyelids. All I could see was Zoe's mouth all over my husband's. I started to cry even harder as I heard the woman on my screen continue talking about it. So I grabbed the remote and shut the T.V off. I continued crying and sobbing uncontrollably before I quickly made up my mind.

I sprung off of the couch, a little too fast because my belly stirred with my son moving around. Suddenly I grew angry, all the sadness shedding away from my body like dry skin. I ran into our bedroom and took out one of my big handbags from the closet, the one Niall bought for me on our trip to the Bahamas. I stumbled towards my dresser and filled it up with any clothes of mine that I could find. I was wearing a tightly fitted short sleeve shirt, spandex and flip flops; and I was planning on leaving just like that. That's right, leaving. I was gonna leave Niall for cheating on me, and drive to my parents house. I didn't care how I looked or how much clothes I bought with me, I just needed to leave.

I wobbled as fast as I could across the hallway, past the kitchen. But something caught my eye so I stopped and walked back to the kitchen. I grew sad again as I looked at the picture of my sonogram on the fridgerator. I touched it lightly and started to cry. Then all of a sudden I felt my baby kick, on the lower right side of my stomach. It was beautiful, he was moving inside me.. the only thing that could make me happy right now.

"Babe! Babe?" Niall called after me, but I stayed silent. "Hey there stranger..." He said smiling as he came up behind me. "Haha, are ya goin' somewhere? Why'd ya have ya cloths stuffed in ya bag like that?"

But I stayed silent, and started crying again silently.

"Babe..?" he whispered at he touched my shoulder.

"How could you..." I said, sobbing.

"Wha–"

"Why!?" I screamed.

He stared at me speechless and in confusion. I covered my face with my hands and kept crying.

"Please tell me what's wrong... Delilah you're scarring me. Why are you crying?" he said to me.

"You cheated on me with Zoe. Why!?" I stared at him. "I saw the pictures Niall!"

"Babe what are you talking about??"

"Move out of my way..." I said as I grabbed my bag that I had dropped on the floor with my clothes, and stormed out of the kitchen.

"Delilah! What are you talking about? What pictures!? Please talk to me baby." he begged.

"The pictures of you and Zoe, Niall! They're all over sugarscape!"

"Babe, I have no idea what you're talking about! Where are you going!?"

"I'm leaving!"

"No no no no no, honey come 'ere..." he said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Uhhhh.." I winced quietly, at the sharp pain created in my belly.

"Alright, alright.. sit down please. Breathe... Now.. show me what you're talking about."

"On the T.V, I saw it," I replied out of breath.

"Ok, ok. Put on the T.V let me see this," he sighed.

Niall handed me the remote and I flipped to the channel. They were just replaying what they had earlier and the part about Niall and Zoe came on again. As soon as the part finished, Niall grabbed the remote and flipped the T.V off. He looked down in silence and shook his head.

"Baby..."

I started crying again. "See.."

"Yes I do see.. I see the load of bullshit people would go through to make up some lie for money." He looked directly into my eyes.

"Its not true..?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes I do, more then anything" I said, as I started sobbing slowly.

"So why did you think that i'd ever, cheat on you?" he said as he sat at my feet, leaning his chin on my knee.

"I don't know... I just–"

"I would never, ever do that to you. You're my wife, my love, my world. I love you."

"I love you too Niall." I said, looking at him with teary eyes.

"Come 'ere.." he said as he got up from the floor and helped me off the couch. "..whoops.. be careful now. Don't fall."

"I'm okay.." I said as I held onto him, smiling a little. Then he led me to the long mirror we have in the hallway.

"Look at you.." he said smiling "You're bearing our son.. you're beautiful, and you're all mine. Why would I give that up?

I smiled at him. Then all of a sudden Niall got down on his knees and touched my belly lightly with both of his hands. My stomach was as big and round as a bowling ball.

He kissed my belly lightly all over, as I smiled down at him.

"Why would I ever hurt you...?" he whispered. 

It seemed as if he was talking directly to our baby.