The day we may of met

Andrea's POV:
I woke up ready to get these last few days over with. I couldn't wait until I graduated and could finally do what I loved. Photography.

I got dressed and went down stairs to eat breakfast. I looked at my phone buzzing on the table, it was savannah. My best friend. "C'monnnn Joselynn" I say to my sister as she's taking forever to get ready "We have to go pick Savannah up". "Ughhh Whyyyy" she says. "Because her car broke down" I tell her. "Can't she just walk" . "Nooo Come on". "Ughhh" she says.

I picked up Savannah. "What happened to your car?" I asked. "Idk I tried to start it and it wouldn't cut on" she said. "Ok well do you need a ride home too?". "Yeah if it's cool with you I'll just stay at your house for a while" she said. "Ok that's fine" I said back. I dropped my sister off since she goes to a different school than me, then we headed to our school.

At lunch, since we're seniors we get out at 12, so we went to the mall and ate at the food court, then did some shopping. Once we were done we headed back to pick up my sister. We got home and we decided to film a YouTube video. I decided I'd do a video like the one I've watched of Kian and Jc. The watermelon challenge. We just kept putting rubber bands on a watermelon until it eventually exploded! I picked up a big chunk of watermelon and threw it at Savannah! Then I picked up another chunk and ate it.

Once we got done with the video, we ordered a pizza and watched tv, then I took Savannah home. When I got back home I did homework, took a shower, then went to sleep. The next few days flew by pretty quick and it was time for graduation.

I was getting ready to graduate in just a few hours. I couldn't wait!! A couple of my friends and I are suppose to be going to eat out before graduation so I had to get ready now. Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I was on the way. We all met up at Olive Garden. Once we all got done eating, we talked for a bit, then we all went our separate ways to go graduate.

I was on highway 47 and then all of a sudden my phone starts ringing so I reached over to the passenger seat to grab my phone. While I was going to grab my phone someone hit me and I lost control of the wheel and spun off of the road, which lead me to fall into the water. I started panicking! I went to unbuckle my seatbelt and it wouldn't come loose! I kept trying but..but eventually I just gave up and...the lights went out.

Harrison's POV:
I was on my way to visit some of my extended family In Virginia that haven't seen in years. Out of no where I see a transfer truck hit a car, which the car flipped over into the water. I couldn't just wait there I had to do something. Abruptly I stopped the car behind me and told them to call 911, I then did something heroic ... I jumped into the water.

The water was not transparent . Nothing was seen but I got lucky and saw a part of the car floating . It was this persons car ... She had a pink mustang, Poor girl. All I can think was she had it all made for her . Finally I made it to the car and I saw her. She was so beautiful, all I wanted to do is save this beautiful girl. The world needs her. I need her. I fell in love at first sight , besides the tragedy occurring before everyone's very own eyes.

Luckily the window was down and I swam in , air of my own running out I began to panic. Though I prayed and just went for it . The seat belt was stuck but just the right angle I could cut it with my knife .

Life is short and to be short is to live and cherish every moment thrust upon us . Saving her was what I was meant to do in my moment of life .

As my lungs cringed, we broke the surface. I layed her beautiful self down. As I began to give CPR, everyone was looking with concern... I yelled "call 911!!!!". I began to yell again "call 9-1-bloody-1". Everyone was going crazy.

I went on and pressed 1...2...3.. Breathe . Then yes I kissed her as many will say. After about 2 minutes of losing hope she began to cough and started breathing! At that very moment the ambulances arrived and took her away... Without a single word.