Get To Know Us-The Outcasts

-Maple's POV-
I dreaded the school day that awaited me. Tired of the lipgloss freaks that roam it. Like, you don't need that much
Iipgloss! I honestly don't get it. I'm the only non-style obsessed girl at my school. I was tired of all it. When will it end?! Never. You can't get rid of them-or her. The one and only stereotypical, bubble headed, queen: Ari Walsh. Sure, every story has their villain; but she's the worse of the worse. You wouldn't understand what she puts me, and only me through. Oh, much I hate that bubble headed freak! It makes me angry just hearing her name! Ugh.

-Ray's POV-
Blah, blah, blah. Ray did this, Ray did that. I get it! I stabbed a girl,and? Stop making a big deal about it! She wasn't pretty enough, so I helped her out. Gosh, what does a guy gotta do to get privacy?! Is it that hard? Honestly, I only Stabbed her, I didn't kill her! That's all everyone talks about. It's getting annoying; I can't get privacy! I get five notes everyday, about how I'm "such a bad person", and "I need a psychologist" and how I'm so very "Crazy, and need help" Like,what? I'm perfectly stable people!

-Erza's POV-
What's so very bad about liking girls? Is it because..ugh I don't know! I'm just different. It seems like I'm hated for no reason. Because I'm not like you? If I walked up to you, then told you I hated you, and never gave you a proper reason- how would you feel? Probably like crap. Yeah? Then stop being an ass.

-Kat's POV-
Suuure, we are all different, but since I have "Scene" hair, I keep to myself, and I constantly listen to Twenty OnePilots I'm a "Emo Kid Who Should Die"? This makes no sense; it's not right. I'm bullied because of my looks? Really? That just makes your life pathetic. Haha. Your the pathetic one, now it's my turn to laugh.

-Ryan's POV-
They think I'm stupid. I clearly don't fit in. I'm too awkward. I look too normal. I talk funny. I'm ugly. My insecurities take over my unhealthy brain. They think I'm psycho. Haha. Maybe I Am? Maybe Not? Wanna know? Truth is..well, I can't tell strangers. Duh.
-Melanie's POV-
Haha. They know I'm gone. They want to tell my psychiatrist something is wrong. My friends like me gone, I'm like the female "Mad Hatter",Eh? I see things that no one else sees. Haha. Like when Ray stabbed Kat, eh? Haha. That was awesome!

-Jai's POV-
I'm just a nerd. The stereotyped nerd. I like books; wear glasses, and have practically no friends. See? I'm such a dork! Get used to it.
—————-—------————_____________________________________-—————-——----------________________

A/N: Hi Guys! So.. This is just a little bit of their personality, if you like the story leave a comment! Comments are my fuel!
Comment Your Favorite Character!