6

Addison POV:

The first day of the tour was exciting, I went over my half of the choreography with the girls in the morning and then went to set up sound in the afternoon just before the dress rehearsal. "Let's run OMG." someone called, I was meant to be doing sound but I had to be down there in case changes needed to be made.

"I'm gonna have to go down there." I tell the other sound person and leg it down to the stage just in time and good job I did because I had to sort spacing out.

"Jade move more to the left babe." I smile at her getting on stage to show her where she needed to move to, once spacing was sorted I made sure all the microphones were working which they were thank god.

"Good luck." I say to all the girls when it gets to showtime but I pull Perrie back and give her an extra tight hug before running up to sound which was my job that evening, if the girls were having problems with anything they knew how to signal me. They were half way through A.D.I.D.A.S when the power to two of the microphones went off unexpectedly, they all worked fine during rehearsals.

I rigged up two microphones as quickly as possible and legged it down to the stage with them in my hand, running up the steps I almost trip but I catch myself, I take a microphone over to Jesy and another to Leigh.

"What happened?" Claude whispered as I exited the stage.

"No idea, everything was working fine I triple checked it all." I replied before heading back to the sound box, I just get up to the sound box when Perrie's microphone stops working so I have to repeat the same process as just now and take her a microphone.

"Thanks babe." Perrie whispered to me as I left the stage for a second time, thank god Jade's microphone didn't cut off as well, I feel absolutely gutted that the opening night had so many problems, the one and only thing I can think of is that someone is deliberately trying to make it look like I'm sabotaging the tour.

Leigh POV:

We come off stage after the first show and Perrie runs straight over to Addi. "Girls I'm so sorry." Addi apologises.

"Addi it's not your fault I promise, we all know the microphones were working fine." Jade reassures her.

"The fans and critics don't know that."

"Who cares what anyone else thinks? The only people we care about are friends, family and fans and our fans should know by now that mistakes aren't deliberate." I reply feeling bad for Addi.

"I'll put a post up for the fans, stop stressing Addison." Jesy replies whipping out her phone, a while later our phones ping.

jesymix14: Amazing opening night of #GetWeirdTour if it wasn't for @PrincessAddiM the show could have been a mess, thank god she helped us out with the mics, they were all fine in dress rehearsal, no idea what happened during the show, we love you #mixers and we hope you had as much fun as we did.

"There you go, all sorted." Perrie smiles moving hair away from Addi's face and giving her a big hug, we go back to the bus because we have to travel again, Jade, Jes and I all headed upstairs but Pez being Pez she wanted her sleep and Addi decided to join her.

Perrie POV:

I pull the curtain across mine and Addi's bed, Addi lays on top of me kissing me all over my face and neck. "Addi the other girls are only upstairs."

"We'll have to be quiet then won't we." She giggles.

"Addi we can't..."

"Who says?"