Gooch's hot mom

We arrived at Gooch's home it was breath taking even till now.after parking his car in his garage,we took the back door passed the pool that led to the kitchen.The kitchen was lagre and spacious with all white marble counter tops and lots of sheek modern features like a built-in microwave and oven also dozens of clever storage space.

Gooch and I both stopped to enjure the sweet eroumor of appel pie.Miss Kensington (Gooch's mom) was bent over in oven waring a tight black dress that clinged to her killer body.

I clear my throat and unintenuly scared her she stumbled back and shouted "fuck".I ran over to help her off the floor "I'm so sorry" I said to her as I pulled her up "its OK just burnt my hand that's all" she replied.

Miss Kensington: "hey boys I baked pie and there's a shit load of beer in the fridge so help yourself".
Gooch: "thanks mom".
Miss Kensington: " I have a date tonight so I'll be back later.No girls do you understand Gooch.

Gooch nodded and kissed her on the cheek" OK I will not have any girls over",he was lying I knew he was.

Gooch and I chilled by the pool drinking beer when he phoned some girls over as I knew he would.I walked over to the bathroom only to see Gooch's standing trying on dresses she looked at me and smiled "don't just sand there help me" she asked.
I walked into the bathroom my pounded.

Miss Kensington: "pick one" she suggested while pointing at a rack of dresses.
Me: "that one" I picked out a blood red dress.she began to undress I didn't want to look but I had to,she stood striped down the wearing a lacy bar and tong set.
Me: "that's impressive" I said the word hardly leaving my mouth.
Miss Kensington: "think so,it's nearly 5 can you help me into it".

Miss Kensington slid into the dress and asked me to zip it up I did what she asked.
Miss Kensington: " you've got good taste,Thank-you so so much for that "she said while kissing me gentaly on the lips I followed her leuge and kissed back .It was wrong because it was Gooch's mom but no one had ever kissed me like her.

Me:
"Miss Kensington this is wrong Gooch will kill me I can't risk that please understand" I explained to her.the kissing stoped and she ajusted her dress
Miss Kensington: "you're a good kid OK I want you to stay that way OK this stays between us",I nodded and she took her hand bag and left the to go on her date.