Chapter 3

2 weeks and 4 days later.

8th April 2016.

~~~~~~~~~~~                                     
Harry's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh softly as I sit back down on the sofa, watching as Louis leaves, the door slamming shut behind him.

You could say that was our first argument. It wasn't over anything huge, but I'm still hurt.

We've been planning on moving in together, to rent out a small place that is near Louis' work and the university. I want to move out of mums place because I feel like I'm in the way and it's pretty small here. I have been looking at some places online and it's just hit me how real this all is. I'm getting a place with my boyfriend and our two sons. It also hit Louis and we're both scared. This is s big commitment and all our insecurities about our relationship are going to be put to the test. But we have children to think about and this is what is best for them. So we may have had a small argument about moving in together plus Louis had a pretty shit day at work I'm guessing and he's kind of taken it all out on me. Not that it's fair.

I hear a cry from upstairs, knowing its most likely going to be Brandon. Bailey is quiet and rarely cries.

I get up and wake my way upstairs and into my room where the crying boy is laying in his cot.

And yes, it's Brandon.

~~~~~~~~~~~                                            Zayn's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Lou, what's up?" I ask as I answer my phone.

"My stress and anxiety levels." He replies. I laugh. "I'm not fucking joking, Z."

"Sorry prissy. Gosh. What's got your knickers in a twist?" I say, rolling my eyes as I pick up a packet of cigarettes.

"Everything, Zayn. I hate work. So fucking much. Why do I have to work in a supermarket? I loathe the customers so much. They're complete dicks. Like piss off with your complaints and let me do my work. No, I don't want to hear your whole life story, please fucking go tell someone who cares." Louis continues to rant on about his job while I throw the cigarettes in the bin. I need to stop smoking now and both Liam and my doctor said they'll help me. "Are you even listening to me?"

"No. I'm being like you with your customers." I mutter,  joking as I open the fridge.

"And here I am thinking you would care. You're so mean to me. You're meant to be my best friend, Z." Louis huffs.

"I'm tired and horny. So I don't care. Talk to Niall, he'll listen." I reply honestly, not giving a shit.

"You're an arse. But you are what you eat."

~~~~~~~~~~~                                            Niall's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

"And the grades I'm getting in drama are horrendous. The professor is wondering if I should continue the subject. I love drama so much, but you know I lack in writing. I've never been good at English. I hate how the University put me on the programme to help me improve." Louis continues to complain after he just finished his rant of how shit his job is.

"Lou, it is there to help you. I mean Zayn and I aren't even meant to attend, but we do for you. All we do is mess about, and while it's fun, it's not good." I sigh, putting down my guitar.

"I know. I need to focus and be there for Harry and the twins." Louis says quietly. "I can't do much but I wish I could."

"Have you ever thought about changing jobs?" I suggest.