1

~Naruto's POV ~

I woke up in the morning not wanting to get out of his arms. There so warm that anyone could just melt in them. I look up at his beautiful face that has changed a little. His hair is a little longer but covers one of his night sky black onix eyes. His face is more sharp and holds up his role of being the dominate. He is taller than me but not by too much, he had more muscle and has a wide chest too. He slept with his mouth open a little blowing hot air onto my forehead. I loved when he sleeps it was just relaxing to me, I was snuggles up to his chest. That warm, stronge, chest that's MINE and mine only. He is my moon, boyfriend, lover, duck butt, raven, and my- "TEME!" I laugh out as I feel him tickling me. I guess he was awake the whole time!

~Sasuke POV~

I woke up and saw my dobe zoned out staring at me I chuckled and "attacked" him. He did change a lot over the years, his blond hair had a little bit of orange to it now showing more like his uncle Pain. His breathe taking ocean blue eyes sparkled no matter what happend. His face looked not too womanly but not that much of a man either. His whiskers on his cheeks pulled his face together to make is so cute. I just love it when MY dobe smiles cutely. But boy doesn't he love to tease me to death. I swear I'm gonna do something to him someday.