So It's a Date?

(Y/N)'s POV:

When I woke up I was greeted by darkness.  Damn what happened?  My music stopped I just realized.  Wait where's my phone?  I just realized another thing..... who is holding me?  It's so dark I wish the lights would turn on.  I feel the person holding me squirming and stayed still.  They gently laid me back down while they got up.  I hear them walking out the door.  I got up from under the desk and found the swivel chair.  Hmm I could escape from here, or spin in the dark in this swivel chair...

...escape
...swivel chair
...escape
...swivel chair
...escape
...swivel chair
...escape...

ALL ODDS POINT TO THE SWIVEL CHAIR!!!!

I sat down in the chair and started spinning around in it.  I was too into the chair that I didn't even realize that the lights turned on and someone watching from the doorway. 

"Weeeeee."

"Weeeeee." I heard a voice mocking me.  I immediately stopped the chair and got up. I felt dizzy.

"I don't want this anymore." I said as I got the swivel chair and threw it at the person, well with the best of my ability I threw it.

"Oof " I heard as well as some crashing of other stuff.

"Try me bitch." I said as my vision went back to normal.  I looked over to see Goldie on the floor with a swivel chair on him.  I quickly ran up to him and threw the swivel chair off.  In which I heard another 'oof' and more things crashing down.  I looked at him as he was regaining his vision.

Goldie's POV:

I just went to go turn the power back on when I returned, I see (y/n) spinning on the swivel chair.

"Weeeeee." She said so I did what any normal friend would do and imitated her.

"Weeeeee." I mocked which was a bad idea because she immediately got up and said,

"I don't want this anymore." and grab the swivel chair and threw it at me the best she could being dizzy and all.  The swivel chair did hit me and I fell back and crashed into some things and got dizzy.

"Oof."

"Try me bitch." She said all of a sudden the swivel chair was off of me and I heard another 'oof' and some more crashing.  I see someone right in front of my face, but I couldn't recall who until my vision returned.

"Oh herro (y/n) I mean hello." I said with a smile.(Kiku why?)

"Hi Goldie."

"I see you woke up."

"Yeah I had this crazy adventure in the mind."

"Sounds interesting."

"It was and I remembered stuff that was lost."

"As in?" I said as she hugged me.

"I will never forget you again Gavin." She said and I was on the verge of tears when she said that. I then hugged her back.

"I missed your hugs they, were always so warm and comforting.". I said as we broke apart and were leaning in closer and closer until...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.the swivel chair came flying at us.

"I don't want this anymore." We turned and saw Freddy with a bump on his forehead.  He then glared at us and we got up.  We walked to the dining room and everyone stared us.  They then ran and hugged (y/n) like there was no tomorrow.  Damn I'm a jealous biotch right now. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was hanging out with the gang all day and we seemed to enjoy ourselves, but I caught Goldie staring at me once in a while as if he wanted to tell me something.  When everyone was gone, because they had to get in position for the night guard to show up.  Goldie and I decided to hang out in his room and just talk.

"Hey Goldie, are you ok, because you seemed to have been spacing out earlier."

"I'm just thinking, about something." He said and hid his face in his pillow and started rolling on the bed. 

"Hey Goldie, you can tell me anything." I said with a smile.  His cheeks grew redder and he now looked like a tomato (Spain!!! I found your tomatoes!)

"H-Hey (y/n).  C-Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure."

"Uhm I just wanted to know if youcouldgooutwithme!" He said fairly quickly.

"Uhm could you repeat that slower."

"Would.....You....Like..."

"Ok not that slow."

"*Sigh* would you go out with me?". His face reddened even more if possible.  I also blushed and thought about it.

"Ok." I said and he smiled at me and I smiled back and we hugged each other for what seems like forever. 

"What time is it?"

"11:59 why?"

"I'm getting tired that's why?" I said with a yawn. 

"If you want you could stay here for tonight and the girls could help you get ready for the date tomorrow."

"Ok." With that I laid down in his bed and he laid down next to me pulling me in his embrace and I fell asleep in his arms.

???'s POV:

Stupid Job.  The only reason I got this job was to check in that stupid brat who I knew just woke up.  She is hitting on my man.  I got just the way to get rid of her once and for all.  Right now I'm in this stupid smelly office hiding in the shadows so I won't get caught by these stupid animatronics.  I'll make sure to get rid of the girls too.  I want all the guys to myself.  After all, I am a daddy's girl, so what I want, I get. Let's just say, their relationship won't last long because death is on the line. 

"It seems the game is on." I said as I check the cameras.  Mike got fired, so I'm taking this job and trust me when I say it's going to be hell here.  Let's get started on the girls who is the strongest and who is emitting the most power levels.  Upon closer inspection I see that Mangle is the powerful one followed by Vic, DoctorSkylox then Chica.  Ha that bunny bitch thinks she is so tough, but is one of the weaker one.  Now how do I start eliminating them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating I've been busy with school.  I just started my first fucking year of high school.  It hasn't even been a month and I already hate it.  I am bombed with homework every since day.  Anyways I don't have a schedule so I update when I can. Reason being I procrastinate like how I'm doing right now with the homework I have.  Anyways enough about me, I want to get to know my readers so here are ten questions I will ask you guys and in the next chapter I will answer them so that way you can get to know me.

1: What's your name?
2: Favorite Color?
3:Home Country/State?
4: What city do you live in?
5:How many siblings do you have?
6:What do you do for fun?
7: Favorite Anime/TV Show
8: Fictional Crush
9:How old are you?
10: Something interesting about yourself
11: Favorite YouTuber

If you don't feel comfortable answering these questions I understand, but I will still answer these questions in the next chapter when it comes out.  Anyways my dear readers until the next time...

SEE YOU AT THE SHOWSTAGE!!!

~DoctorSkylox