Adventure in the Mind(Part 1)

Previously:

"I dare you too..."

Present:

(Y/N)'s POV:

"...kiss Goldie!" Chica said as she squealed
"Uh that doesn't seem bad at least to don't have to kiss him on the-"
"you have to kiss him on the lips"she added
"lips..." I trailed off

I felt so embarrassed I was blushing the whole time I leaned in to him and then felt his surprisingly warm lips against mine. I didn't want to pull away,but alas I had to pull away for air.
"Uh..I" Goldie said while blushing though I was blushing more than him.
"Uh moving on Foxy truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to wear Freddy's hat and say 'swiggity swooty'
Foxy then took Freddy's hat putting it on and ran around the pizzeria saying 'Swiggity Swooty' for like 2 minutes until he came back.

Time Skip~

I was currently in Goldie's room since they dared us to go to his room and talk to each other about anything and that I had to stay in his room and sleep there for about a week.
"So (y/n) what do you want to talk about?"
"Stuff" I said and he chuckled
"Yeah but what kind of stuff"
"Anything really"
"Ok then I'll start, what is your favorite food?"
"I like (f/f) how about you?"
"I like Tacos I would eat alot if I could"
"Wow it's like your a Taco Monster."
'Taco Monster?'
"Yeah one of my good friend that I liked used to call me that."
"How were they?"
"Well her and I were best friends in the 6th grade together we conquered middle school with the help of our other friends. Then it was time for highschool we were freshman together until that day."
"What happened on that day?"
"That was the day we died. I wanted to save her. I knew it was going to happen because I had a dream about it and this Marionette thing came and told me I could prevent the death of one person. I chose her since I can't do anything without her. So when it was a certain person's birthday the whole plan would unfold. I died in the hands of a whore and her father."
"Wow" I said well that was the only thing I could say
"I watch over her sometimes I even watched her graduate from high school. I was always in the shadows was watching her hoping that she will come back. When she finally did come back, she didn't even remember me. I think I deserved it because I left her as well as her other friends even Toby 'died'"
'Toby where have I heard that name'
"He ended up a proxy and he lit the forest on fire near his house and killed this father before that well he didn't burn the whole forest just who knows how many yards"
'Toby Erin Rogers how do I know this name?'
"Toby Erin Rogers." I mumbled
"I'm sorry?"
"I said Toby Erin Rogers."
"That was his name."
"How do I know it?"
"What do you mean?"
"I have never met this person in my life and also never heard of him, but how do I know his name?"

I started to lose conscious and blacked out.

When I opened my eyes I was greeted by (the host club jk XD) doors. Just an endless hallway of doors each of them having a different design and each of them labeled. There was a door that stood out from the rest it read 'Childhood Memories' I opened the door to see more doors with names labeled on them. I recognized 9 of the doors which were my best friends' favorite colors so I didn't need to look at the names labeled on them. Then there were two doors that were..off. I saw a golden door with 10 knobs and a door that was a striped navy blue and tan with an 'O' with an 'X' through it with only one knob. I tried to turn the golden door's knob well one of them only to find it locked. Of course. I looked at the name on the door to find that the golden door said 'Gavin Fazbear' and the stripes said 'Toby Erin Rogers' surprisingly Toby's was open so I retrieved those memories Toby my old crush who left after middle school only to return a few months later and stick with me until he 'died' after killing his father sophomore year leaving me alone. I closed Toby's door. Now for the other door. I tried to pry it open since the knobs won't open ,but it doesn't work typical. I then hear a tune it sorted sounded like 'Pop Goes the Weasel'. It was getting louder and louder, and that's when a boy around the same age as me appeared. (Pic in the media)
"Hello (y/n)." He said
"W-Who are you?"
"I am The Puppet from the previous pizzeria,but I prefer to be called Marionette or Mari for short."
'Is this the same Marionette that Goldie mention?'
"Ok Mari why are you here?"
"I'm here to help you remember an important person in your life."
"Uh..." I said
"Let's continue." he said as he walked away.
"Where exactly are we going?"
"On an adventure through time and space"he said with a hint of sarcasm
"Stop being sarcastic" I said
"No literally we are going on an adventure through your memories which is the time part and the space are the memories that are locked away or stolen from your mind."
"Oh"
"In order to retrieve that key we need to go through those doors." He said pointing to all of the 10 doors representing my friends.
"There is a colored key in each and every one of them when you have collected all of the keys, then you will be able to open the door."
"Ok well then...where do we start?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel bad for not updating, so here is an update for you readers. This will be a two part maybe three part chapter mostly focusing on how you met your friends and in the end would probably be a surprise. After that there would be more you and Goldie time ok. Anyways until the next time...

SEE YOU AT THE SHOWSTAGE!!!

~DoctorSkylox