age 16

Mommy died in a car crash. People were sorry for me and crap but it was ok. I wasn't sad. I wasn't mad. Nothin. I lived with my grandma in the meantime. Daddys mom.

"Your mother is crazy!! She killed people! That's not ok!! She was killed!! How are you not sad!! YOU GUYS NEED MENTAL HELP!! BECAUSE OF YOUR MOTHER MY SON IS DEAD AND MY GRANDCHILD IS OK WITH IT. SHE DOESN'T CARE!!" Grammy screamed at me. I played on my phone blocking her out.

"ARE YOU LISTENING. YOUR MOTHER WAS A DEMON AND YOU ARE HER CHILD"

I set my phone down and looked at her.

"I don't care what she did. I don't care that I dont have emotions. I don't care your son is dead. But you do not call my mother a demon or crazy. It's not a nice thing to do."
"YOU ARE JOKING"
"No. I'm not" I get up and walk to the guest room, now known as my room. I take out my list I've had since I was about 7 when I started it. I wrote down grammys name.

There were probably 15-20 people on that list. I had a decent sized school so there was always new asshole coming in and putting themselves right on my list.

I still didn't know what I was going to do with it yet.

Then I start up a Tumblr page. I've heard it has two sides. After a week or so of searching I find what I want.

"I like how Tumblr gives people advice on how to kill people" was one of the comments.

Exactly what I need.

I find a very good amount of information and jot it down on a piece of paper and shove it in my pocket.

I'll repay them someday.