Fairy tales are not real

AaliyahPov~

When i was younger I always thought that life was supposed to be just this happy little fairy tale. well news flash life is the exact opposite of a fairy tale, but that's the thing cause if your lucky you will end up with the perfect happily ever after. But if your one of the unlucky ones like me then your life filled with tragedy and uncertainty ,so basically your whole life is based on fate,but bad fate.

Seven months ago when i was nine years old just a week before my birthday , a horrible tragedy struck. My twin sister and Mom were in an accident ,some how my sister survived barley,but there was no hope for my mom. I was devastated, I had lost one of the only people who could make feel better even at the absolute worst times. 

SEVEN MONTHS AGO~

Dear diary, After the crash my dad got me a therapist. I wasn't happy about it but I guess i needed it. Actually we all needed it. Today is gonna be a really sad day. I held my  sister all night yesterday while we were both crying hysterically. I woke up to the sound of crying coming from my dads room. I slightly opened the door and then i walked in and hugged him. I haven't done that since we fond out she wasn't going to make it. I told him that everything was going to be okay.  I know it wasn't true, and i knew he didn't believe me. Heck i didn't believe me,but somehow, at some point  I know things are going to get better. Dad hasn't really spoken to me or my twin ever since he lost mom.

well its time to go, today is mom's funeral.