It's Not Your Fault

WARNING: The smuts

Eliza had never been so mad in her entire life. She was angry at both Alexander and Maria.

"HOW COULD YOU?" She screamed at her fiancée, throwing a pillow at him. Why the fuck would he publish that in the campus newspaper? It had humiliated her! But she didn't care all too much about the humiliation. More about the devastation of this heartbreak.

"Eliza..." He frowned. "I'm so sorry."

"I DON'T WANT YOUR APOLOGIES!" Eliza rampaged. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?"

"Eliza, we can work this out. She means nothing to me." He pleaded. "You saw the article. She pressured me into it completely. We can fix this!" He tried reaching for her hands but she yanked them away.

"FUCK YOU! JUST GIVE ME HER ADDRESS SO I CAN TELL HER OFF!"

Alexander quickly rattles of the address and Eliza was out the door.

When Eliza got to her house she barged in without even knocking. "HELLO?" She yelled. She knew she wasn't acting like herself, but she was pissed.

A girl emerged from one of the rooms and Eliza felt her breath knocked out of her. She was beautiful and for a second Eliza understood how Alex could be seduced by this woman. She didn't even have to try.

"Yeah?" The girl asked nervously.

"Are you Maria?"

She nodded carefully. "Um... yeah?"

Eliza threw her bag down. "Did you have sex with my fiancée?" She could feel her on the verge of tears, but it was better to be angry than to cry. She had really though that Alex loved her.

Maria gulped. "Are you Eliza?"

The taller woman nodded. "How could you?" Her voice was bitingly quiet.

"Look... it wasn't my fault." Maria began to back up as she spoke, but Eliza kept taking steps forward until the smaller woman's back was pressed against the wall. "My boyfriend made me do it so that he could blackmail Alex. If I didn't he would've hurt me."

Eliza's eyes softened. She found herself believing this woman, for better or for worse. Maybe she was being naïve, but the woman just seemed to be telling the truth. Despite what she had done she had an innocence to her. She looked like she was on the verge of tears even more than Eliza.

"Please..." Maria cried. "You have to believe me." She clutched Eliza's arm. "I just need love."

The taller woman saw her leaning up and all of the sudden they were kissing. Maria's lips were addicting and Eliza understood further. She was impossible to say no to and Eliza didn't want to. She had no reason to. She took the next step, slipping her hands under the cotton material of Maria's t-shirt.

Maria lifted her arms, giving Eliza permission and access to continue.

Eliza pulled the shirt off, kissing Maria hungrily. She felt like she needed to touch her everywhere right that second. With Alex, he had always been the dominant one in the bedroom. Eliza found that she quite liked being the one in control. Having someone give up everything to her.

Eliza pressed Maria's back into the wall, trying to be gentle despite her need. She pulled back and let her eyes graze over the tan-skinned woman in her white lace bra and red shorts. Then her hands found the button and the zipper of said shorts and her lips found Maria's.

Soon her shorts along with her bra were discarded and Eliza was teasing along her inner thighs.

"Please..." Maria whispered desperately. "I need you to touch me."