The Fight...kind of

Lauren's POV

One afternoon I was just relaxing in the apartment my girlfriend, Camila and I shared together. I decided to grab food, so I got up from my comfortable spot on the couch and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. I was just scanning the fridge when my thoughts were interrupted.

"Lauren! You need to clean up your songwriting papers from the piano. I tell you this every fucking day!"

I turned around with a bagel in my mouth and a blank look on my face to see my stunning girlfriend with her hands on her hips and a chiding glare on her face.

"All you need to do is gather your shit together and put in a neat pile, is that so hard? How can you write popular songs that everybody loves, but you can't put away your damn papers?"

I personally couldn't understand how drop-dead gorgeous she looked. No makeup, hair casually  cascading, wearing one of my big uni t-shirts, no pants just the way I like it and an authoritative look on her face. 

I knew she was saying something, but all it was just noise to me because I couldn't seem to focus on the words she was saying, but I could somehow focus on how her lips were just too perfect, too kissable, too-

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui! Are you even listening to me?!"

"I- uh- yes...ma'am." My blubbering response sent her on another rant and regardless of how hard I tried I still could only focus on the way her legs went on forever or the way that her cheekbones curved perfectly or the way her eyebrows scrunched together when she was angry or when she was angry with me if anyone asked me I wouldn't admit it, but God she was kind of turning me on. I couldn't understand why I was suddenly getting a little hot and bothered by my girlfriend when she was literally scolding me.

"Wait hold on, your eyes are like dark green...it means your either sad or- Lauren, are you seriously turned on right now?"

I swallowed nervously and gave an awkward smile, "W- well, I mean- yes...a little, I guess."

"While I'm scolding you? Really? Does that turn you on, Laur?" She got closer and closer until we were barely centimeters apart. Her hand edging up my side, a little under the hem of my shirt, drawing circles and her eyes staring intently in mine, curiously observing how her actions fueled my squirming. I could feel my south of the border getting warmer, my breathing getting shorter and my responses getting softer and breathier. Her other hand reached up and started playing with my hair and I suddenly felt my lips ache for hers. I desperately wanted to touch her but as soon as I reached out for her, she smacked my hand away.

"When I'm getting mad at you, do you imagine being sprawled on the bed, just waiting for me to have your way with you?" She asked seductively.

"I- Uh-"

"Do you like when I'm the dominant one and I take control over you?" She was trailing her finger across my lips making it hard to focus.

"Um-"

"Do you want me to kiss you now?"

"YES! Um- I mean, yeah...sure, like if you want, I guess." I said a little too eagerly.

She gave a cute giggle and leaned in slowly like she was going to kiss my lips, but then quickly swerved to the crook of my neck.

"Caaaaaaaaammzz!" I sighed, she just laughed. But soon she got into a rhythm, leaving a few love bites here and there making me moan and long for a little more contact. One hand was playing with the lace of my bra and the other was weaving it's way through my hair, steering me to the edge of insanity.

"Do you want me to bend you on the kitchen and just fuck you until your legs give out?" She whispered into my ear, then nibbled on my ear.

"Yes. Please." I answered weakly. Her hand left my hair then moved passed the band of my gym shorts and touched my mound through my thin, flimsy soaked underwear.

"How about I make you a deal? We can do it in the bedroom, it just depends how bad you want it..."

"Yes, I want it, please." She was rubbing my clit through my underwear and I was using whatever self control I had left to keep my cool. 

"We can do it if...you clean up your damn songwriting stuff!" And with that she slowly walked towards our bedroom. "See you in the bedroom!" She gave me one last flirty smile and pulled off her shirt, exposing her smooth back along with the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. As soon as I stopped drooling and snapped out of my trance, I took off in a full sprint and cleaned up my shit as quickly as humanly possible. By the time I reached our bedroom, I was out of breath.

There she was, laying on the bed naked and waiting for me, "Well took you long enough..."

A/N Yeah...so there's that...