The Final Girls

Robloxia, Phenomenologist, IronGuest, North, and Lightning all waited for MemeChild to have her questioning interview over. MemeChild finally wakes out. North and Lightning go use the restroom, IronGuest leaves to pick up Phenomenologist from the hospital.

"Well what did he ask?" said Robloxia.

"He said that they found my DNA inside the mask" said MemeChild.

"Well did you tell him that you touched it when we found it inside the school?" asked Lightning.

"Yeah that's why he let me go" said MemeChild.

Suddenly Robloxia's phone begins to ring. "UNKNOWN CALLER" flashes on the screen.

"Hello Robloxia" said the killer.

"What do you want?" said Robloxia.

"I want you to meet me at Club Sanity in three hours, NO COPS! Or else I'll gut someone you love! You know, what would happen if IronGuest gets in a car crash or if Phenomenologist suddenly dies in the hospital, or maybe I'll even slash your mom!" said the killer.

"I'll meet you there!" said Robloxia.

"Wow, you sure that was a good idea?" asked MemeChild.

"I'm done running, go get the rest of the OTers. We're going to Club Sanity." said Robloxia.

"Why Club Sanity?" said MemeChild.

"He knows OT hates that place..." said MemeChild.

THREE HOURS LATER...

Robloxia waits at the doors of Club Sanity. Phenomenologist, MemeChild, Lightning, North, and IronGuest meet up with her.

"You know you guys don't have to do this" said Robloxia, "especially you Phenomenologist, you should be resting!"

"I'm fine" said Phenomenologist.

"We're gonna fight with you" said North.

They step inside, the place is empty. Robloxia holds a knife, MemeChild holds a gun, Lightning carries a sword, Phenomenologist has the flashlight, IronGuest has a hammer, and North has a taser. Suddenly the lights turn on and North falls over, on a body. The body has a bloody face, stab wounds cover it and there is a large hole in his cheek that reveals his teeth. His nametag reads: "DeathStriker." Suddenly a lot of fake fog appears and the lights begin to flash. Then the speakers turn on, it's not music, it's loud screaming but they sound familiar, the screaming is from almost every victim the killer attacked. The killer videotaped his murders.

"Make it stop" yells MemeChild but no one can see her because of the fake fog.

No one can see anyone because of the fog. Robloxia gets her knife ready just in case the worst happens. Suddenly Robloxia hears loud screaming, except this isn't coming from the speakers. Everyone has been separated because of the fog. Robloxia finds the knob to a door and pulls it. She finds herself inside the boy's restroom. There is no fog in here. She tries to dial emergency services on her phone but there is no service, she should have known. Robloxia thinks of where she could find a landline. Suddenly the screaming stops, now it's playing a song, it's playing the song from prom night, "Antonio" by Annie (Berlin Mix). The killer is trying to trigger them because of what happened with MemeChild and how she was drenched in SCP's blood and flesh. Robloxia steps outside of the restroom, the fog is gone. She moves forward but suddenly the killer in costume runs out. The killer slashes the side of her torso. She falls onto the dance floor and drops her knife, blood continues to spill out of her wound. She tries to get up but slips on her own blood, she gets up again. The killer is gone, suddenly she sees IronGuest running to her.