Harry's Darling Daughter (1D)

A/N: GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. I got this idea from a picture of a kid at a concert, and now I'm freaking out because I need to write it down before I forget it... so here we go >.< Wish thy luck ;) ~Caitlin

Prologue:

 My stomach was just a million butterflies as I bit my lip, "Are you okay miss?"

"Oh yes - more than okay" I breathed out, feeling rather brilliant because of what I just found out.

"Okay ma'am, have a good day"

"You too" I smiled and grabbed onto my bag before I hurried off of the bus and started running to my apartment complex, "Hi Jerry!" I ran past the door guard.

"Hello Sarah, was it good news?" I turned and gave him a big smile.

"Brilliant news"

Then I slipped into the elevator and waited for the doors to open, and when they did I ran to the door of my apartment that I shared with my four years long boy friend.

Opening the door I burst through the door, but instantly I stopped.

Staring at the apartment in shock, my bag hits the ground and spills out the contents, "Harry?" I called out in the almost bare apartment, "Harry? Where is everything...?" walking forwards I then see a black envelope  on the glass coffee table that usually had things on top of it.

Picking it up I found 'Sarah' written on it in white pen, so I opened it.

Holding the envelope and paper as my eyes took everything that was written in his hand writing.

Slowly I sank to the ground as my fists balled up as I let out sob escape my lips, today was meant to be the happiest day of our lives...

But now he's gone.

My hands dropped the papers and pressed against my stomach, my loud sobs soon turned to silent ones as I curled into a ball in the middle of my almost bare apartment that my recent ex and I had lived in.

"Don't worry little one... mummy will take care of you" I whisper through the tear's.

Today I lost my love, but a new one began, leaving me scarred but hopeful with the future ahead of me.