The Visit

Skorm was just watching TV when he heard Bepper knock on the door. He opened up the door to see Bepper.

He grabbed her bag and welcomed her inside. Bepper flopped on the couch and put a movie on Netflix while Skorm was in the kitchen making popcorn.

They cuddled up together with a fuzzy blanket watching comedy movies, scary movies, every type of genre for a long time.

Bepper looked up at the clock and gently whispered into Skorm's ear, "Do you want to go to bed?" As she was also blushing.

They both got off of the couch and Bepper grabbed her bag to change and Skorm turned off the TV and went to go to the bathroom.

Skorm walked back into his room to see Bepper completely naked.

He slammed the door as Bepper was screaming inside of her head and blushing until she fainted before she could get anything on.

Skorm could hear Bepper gasping for air on the floor, so he ran back in to check on her.

He did mouth - to - mouth on her until she finally got up and asked, "What happened?"

Skorm told her that everything was alright but she fainted because he accidently walked in on her naked.

Bepper grabbed her towel and covered herself up with it. "I think I'm going to hop in bed now, I don't care about clothes, I will use my towel to cover up."

When Bepper thought Skorm was asleep with her, Skorm slipped her towel off her body and flipped her around to face him.

He got close up to her and cuddled with her. Her boobs rubbed against his chest but he didn't mind, he thought the feeling was very soft and warm. He some how felt more safe with sleeping with her instead of sleeping alone.

The next morning Bepper woke up before Skorm. She noticed she didn't have her towel on, she saw Skorm holding it. She shook him and yelled at him in a funny sweet voice, "You little snoot