Part 3- Im Emotional

It's been a month since that smh I don't even kno wat to call it wit Andreas so I been doing my best to avoid him but it's hard seeing him with his lil trophy hoes yea dat's wat I call these skinny bitches trophy hoes I mean think about a real trophy in wat do you see on it a skinny ass stick figure lol.

But i'm not gonna lie in say my weight is the problem but I'm on sum shyt like hey I got enough curves to feed the needy ya get me but it hurts to kno im pretty behind closed doors but not enough for a relationship so I do wat I do best put a smile on my face.

But i'm also happy I got accepted to the college I wanted to go to yea congrads to me but lately I been real tired maybe I need sum iron pills who knows.

So as i'm walking threw the hallway to lunch I see my bestfriend Ceandra yea like I said imma nerd so it's only right my besti is one also cause I hate a dum broad.

Hey bubbleyum!!

Hey Cece!!

I kno yall wondering bubbleyum well since i'm blessed wit tits,ass,thighs, & pretty eyes she says I look yummy to her in i'm always smiling yea my girl is bisexual hey wateva makes her happy I don't judge.

So wat you been up to in why you haven't been hanging wit Dre yall was coo wussup!!!

Let's get sum food first cause a sister is hungry in you gonna need to sit when i'm done telling you this.

Once we got our food I told here everything!!

No you didn't Rochell I can't believe ughhh in you didn't use a condem smh in you held it in for a month in didn't tell me anything how could you!!!

Great now you mad at me I thought you would understand Ce like sigh it's wateva I'm tired and got a headache!!

I just got a question to ask you in think long in hard!!

Okay wat!!

Did you take wat he said serious about getting you pregnant I mean you do look tired that I can see you kno just cause you get ya period doesn't mean you aren't!!!

Look I gotta go got things on my mind!!!

Is she right could I be nah you kno i'm gonna go to the nurse in find out!!!

KNOCK KNOCK!!

COME IN!!!

Hey Ms. James I need to talk to you i'm gonna get to it i'm scared in my friend made me come to terms with it.

I had sex for the first time once a month ago I still get my period but I need to kno if i'm pregnant!!

Well look let's get to it pee in this cup in bring it back to me i'll handle the rest!!!

After I was done I wrapped my cup wit tissue washed my hands in hope I wasn't pregnant.

Okay jus wait for me I'll be back with ya results!!!

Okay!!!

Omg I been sitting here for a few seconds yet it felt like a hr I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't hear her call me!!!

Ye yes i'm sorry I was in my thoguhts!!!

Walking in the room sitting down.

Okay well I ran two pregnacy tests and you are pregnant!!!

After handing me my slip I walked the halls numb!!!

I'm on my way to collegue in i'm pregnant how am I gonna be able to pull all of this off I need to tell Andreas smhhow can I be so careless!!

How do you tell a hoe he gonna be a daddy!!!

So I did the best thing I could do!!!

Walking up to him in his crew & trophy hoes

Tapping him on his shoulders I didn't say anything I just looked at him and handed him a paper when he looked up I just slapped the shyt out of him in walked away!!!

All I heard was his crew clowning him I didn't look back cause I didn't want him to see my tears!!!