Let The Cat Out Of The Bag

"Buzz Buzz" the alarm clock rang
"Uhh,morning already". Said by a man named Clay Johnson. He couldn't be late in his first day of his job. He freshened up, took his slippers and went downstairs. "Come on Clay, you don't wanna be late in your first day of job". Said by a woman named Daisy Johnson. "Alright alright". Clay replied as he went to the dining room to meet his sister. They are both twins. They have both black hair, blue eyes, and white skin. They are some differences between them. Clay is stubborn, very shy (except to Daisy), but he loves his sister very much. Daisy is a nice girl, brave, very smart and attentive. The attitudes between them are definitely opposite. The two were very close to each other since they were kids. They're not just twins, but they're best friends too. "I'm still pretty tired from the party in our neighbor's house last night". Clay said with an exhausted face. Daisy can still smell the wine that Clay drank last night. "Well, you shouldn't be, we have to pay lots of lots of loans and payments. You know we can't afford that without Mom and Dad". Daisy said. Their faces looked down as they remembered the night that their parents died. They remembered the night that the police called them into their telephone and reported that their parents had a car accident. They didn't know what to do that night. They just hoped that their parents are guiding, protecting, and watching them. Suddenly, the ground shakes. Furnitures are moving slowly. It's an earthquake. After a few seconds, it stopped. "What was that"? Clay asked. He felt worried on what's gonna happen next. Daisy didn't replied. She was just calm and silent. Maybe she's hiding something that she doesn't like to tell her brother. "Oh no, it's seven fifty-five o'clock, you gotta get ready". Daisy said changing the topic. Clay is too young for him to go to work. He and his sister didn't finish college. Luckily, the boss of Clay accepted him to go to work. They're just turning sixteen this on the month of December. "Are you sure you're alright here"? Clay asked. "I'll be fine, I'm gonna clean all the rooms of this house, not leaving a single dust". Daisy said as she prepares Clay's lunch. Daisy is an expert in cooking. She learned that in her mom, whose an expert in cooking too. Every food she cook is so delicious. "You must go". She said. Clay hurried up, suit his clothes, and went outside. He forgot to say good bye to his sister. As he went outside, he looked back into their house. "You can do this, I will try not to be shy. I hope I will not sleep during work". He said to himself. Their house is simple. It had two floors, two bedrooms (one for their parents and one for them). There are only few decorations, and it is colored blue. Clay took a deep breath and ran towards the Daily Bugle.

To be continued in part 2....

Don't forget to vote😀😀😀😀