$$$Daily Bugle$$$

Clay just arrived in time to the Daily Bugle. He went to the sixth floor and entered the office. There are so many workers in there. Clay can see photos of Spiderman swinging around New York. He can see photos of the villains Spiderman fought like green goblin, sandman, and venom posted on the wall. He walks slowly as he looked through the photos. Clay wanted to be a hero like Spiderman ever since he was a child. He always dreamed of it. Many people noticed that his face looks so tired because of all the running he had. They noticed that his clothes are all wet too. "Ahh, isn't it the young new photographer. Introduce yourself at the front please". Said by the boss named J Jonah Jameson. He was the one who accepted Clay that he could work as a photographer. Mr. Jameson had a short brown hair, brown eyes, brown mustache, and wore a brown suit or uniform. All of his appearance are brown, even his pants and shoes. Clay slowly walked into the front of the office. "Umm". Clay doesn't know what to say. He looks so nervous, he is very shy when it comes to people that he doesn't know yet. There are only few teenagers in the office (including Clay), the rests are adults. "I...am...Clay Johnson...fifteen years...old... signed up for your new photographer here in Daily Bugle". He said. "Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You may have your seat right next to Parker in the left side of the corner". Mr. Jameson said. Clay went to the left side of the corner and took his seat. Actually, he is comfortable in his seat. He put his bags down as the boss stood right in front of the office and started his speech. "Last year...umm...it's good but we have to make it better, greater, and bigger. We can't let the Weekly Bugle win". He said."Wait, there's a Weekly Bugle"? Clay asked himself. "Of course there is, there's also Monthly Bugle and Yearly Bugle". Said by a man beside Clay named Peter Parker. He has the same age as Clay and they're both photographers. Peter Parker had a long brown hair (but not too long), wore an eyeglasses, and he wore a blue T-shirt with a spider logo on it. "How is that possible"? Clay asked. "Well it's a very very long story, the Daily Bugle was founded in 1898 and has been published daily ever since. It is printed with tabloid format like its rival The Daily Globe. The editor and publisher of the Bugle, J Jonah Jameson, began his journalistic career as a reporter for the Bugle while still in high school. Jameson purchased the then-floundering bugle with inheritance funds, from his recently deceased father-in-law and turned the paper into a popular success. Other magazines published from time-to-time include the revived Now magazine and the new-defunct woman magazine and then J Jonah Jameson purchased the Daily Bugle building in 1936. In 1969, before my mother was born, a guy named Luis Grant was impressed at the Daily Bugle, so he planned on making a Bugle called Weekly Bugle. In 1972, the monthly Bugle was made by a guy named John Blast and in 1980, the Yearly Bugle was built. And now, the Bugles are competing with each other to know who has the most greatest and biggest Bugle on earth". Peter explained. Clay was interested on what he heard from Peter. "How long have you been here? He asked. "It's been a while since I've singed up here, maybe...one and a half years". Peter said. "I'm Peter Parker, nice to meet you". He said as he lend his hand to Clay. "I'm Clay". Clay said as they shook their hands together. He was glad that he had his very first friend in his very first day of job. "What's with that spider"? Clay asked as he pointed the logo of Peter's shirt. It reminds him of Spiderman. "Are you a fan of the hero Spiderman"? Clay continued. Peter doesn't know what to say. "Nah, it's just a design". He said. "Hmm, beats me". Clay said. "This time, we are not gonna stop until we let that happen". Mr.Jameson continued his speech. He is sort of a good guy and a bad guy. "You"! He said pointing to the news writers. "Make many newspapers about all the news here in our country and other countries as well ASAP. And you"! He said pointing to the scriptwriters. "Make some scripts and graphics throughout the news ASAP. And you! He said again pointing to Peter. "Make me a black coffee with extra sugar on it now". "He's addict to black coffee". Peter said to Clay as he went outside and make Mr.Jameson a coffee. All of the workers and co-workers started working. Other workers went outside to see what's happening to report in their newspaper that they will make. Clay noticed all the hard work they had been. He doesn't even know how much is his daily pay. "What about me? What am I gonna do "? He asked to Mr.Jameson. Suddenly, a news from the Weekly Bugle popped up from a television on the right side of the office that says: A HOODED HERO SAVED A WOMAN FROM FIRE. The news had a captured picture of the hooded hero running away. The hooded hero is just as tall as Clay's sister(5'6") and had the same size. It had a black jacket and has a printed badge on it in the back that Clay cannot see because it's too blurry. A few seconds later, Mr. Jameson turned off the television. He hates when the other Bugles casts news. "You, Mr.Johnson, need to take plenty (dozens) of pictures of the hooded hero and this weird triangle looking temple". He said giving a map to Clay. Clay opened the map and took a closer look on it. It's a route towards the weird triangle looking temple that Mr. Jameson said earlier. "This won't be easy".

To be continued in Part 3...

Please leave a vote and share your thoughts in the comments. TY 😀😀😀😀

Part 3 will be coming soon but not soon enough.