Just another week!

Well my life ain't that of a big deal, though I like my seat in class because I have 2 beautiful seatmates! But one is taken and one is still trying to move on.
My classmates are really into everything I do so I want to go with them everyday!
I also like to hang out with the girls because I really like them that much, and also if I do... Then it will increase the chances that someone will like me, because someone liking me is a Rare disease!
I always talk to them... Im not that snob but if I cant hear you, then you better speak up! Many of us dont know what true love is... Including me... But theres a chance that Ill get it... I think... Very soon.
I can really need some inspirations right now.... Cause since 7th grade... No one really confessed at my face and said "Yeah, I like you" and then Id be flattered and say I also do like you.. but that never really happened.... If your like me... Im really expecting for someone to say to me that they like me, or if someone close to that Girl says that she likes me that much... In short, I want them to make the first move!
I know its crazy sometimes but I like girls who have guts to say that they like you, because those who say it first have guts to like them forever and have real feeling for each other.
Its like as simple week for a high school student.
Its not like somethings going to happen right?