I Made a Big Mistake!

???: Ren! Minas in love with you!

Ren: Nahh, I think that she has someone else... And Im out of her league... Its not true Mira..

Mira: No really.. She really likes you!

Ren: How can you say that?

Mira: Your nickname is "ugly" right?

Ren: Yeah...

Mira: She really talks about you in our room... Shes really into you...

(Ren flirts with Mina all the time)

Ren: Really?

Mira: Its true! She likes you because your not like Nile... She likes you a lot!

Ren: Ohh no... I just lied to Kira.. that I liked her so I wont be so "paasa" to her...

Mira: Did you really?

Ren: Yeah!
I fucked up!
Hard! ohh fuck! Shes going to hate me! Ahh I screwed up! Ohh no! I make bad decisions in my life! Ahh what have I done!

Mira: Yeah... Just tell Kira that youll be friends... Pick Mina!

Ren: Ill try!

(Kira's chat box popped up)

Ren: Hi!

Kira: Hello!

Ren: About what I said, Minas also is inlove with me!

Kira: Uhmm... Its okay, you have to follow your heart.... Its okay if you leave me for her..... Its okay really...

Ren: So friends?

Kira: Yeah... Friends....

(Friend zoned)

(Mira's chat box popped up)

Mira: So, what did you do??

Ren: I told her that I picked Mina instead of her... I think I broke someones heart... She said that I should follow my heart.. I did...

Mira: You made the right choice...

Ren: Yeah, I also thinked so...

Mira: So..... Did you also had a crush on Mina?

Ren: Yeah, I do.... Can you give me more proof?

Mira: Why you dont believe me?

Ren: Just yo make sure that your Really telling the truth....

Mira: Okay, everytime she talks to me she always talk about you and nothing else...

Ren: Hahahahaha

Mira: She also gets jealous when your near Nihada.... Thats my Proof..

Ren: Why are you telling this now... ??

Mira: Its because that.. you should know that she likes you... Because you dont have any knowledge that she likes you....

Ren: Uhhh.. I messed up so hard.....