The "Date."

// Hey guys it's been a hile, but I am back! I hope you enjoy this very needed update!//

 Steve hustled driving debating over what small talk he could say or even  Steve hustled driving debating over what small talk he could say or even how to strike a conversation with the man. Steve sighed, his face unknowingly becoming red. Five times Steve had to stop to look over the directions he had written. Now he was late .  About another 20 minutes later his small Honda pulled up to a magnificent house. The house seemed to give off it's own light. Each window was a human size of 5 ft. And what wasn't glass was a white marble. Steve's breath was taken away, this was his first time being at a house like this in anyway. It was just, amazing.

 "Welcome to my humble of homes." Tony said with a smirk as he leaned onto a door frame. Steve wondered how long he had been there.

"This place is amazing Tony." Steve said full heartily

Tony's gazed moved from Steve to the house then back to Steve, he shrugged. Merely used to the place. " So are you gonna just stand there all day like an idiot or come inside?

Steve gave a playful pout before coming inside "Shut up rich boy."

Tony let out a small chuckle running his hands through his hair, messing it up slightly but due to it being slightly damp it merely made the rich man look even more irresistible, as if he needed it. Steve, being the dense boy he was hadn't noticed the charm Tony had to woo Steve. Speaking of the adorable blonde he turned to Tony his blue eyes glowing in utter amusement.

" T- Tony you really live here?! " Steve looked like a fangirl of Tony's making him more cute. Tony raised an eyebrow his eyes twinkling in pure awe of the man in front of him.

" I do. " He replied simply.

Tony gestured the boy to the white leather couch , in front was a glass coffee table where two cup holders sat. Steve sat, his body tense looking as if he was a statue .  Tony left the room for a moment when a voice with no body spoke in a  accent .  " Sir, reminder you have to be up at 8 a.m. tomorrow. " Tony ,almost on cue walked in with two wine glasses, and a bottle of well , wine. A brand Steve couldn't quiet place. " Thank you Jarvis. " He said  almost annoyed. Tony sat each glass into a coaster. Within a moments time each glass was filled with a red liquid , Tony gestured for Steve to pick up a glass which the small male hesitantly did so. The two tipped their glasses together, Steve feeling the burning sensation as the liquid moved down his throat. Let's just say, Steve was a light drinker, so after Tony got him well and drunk he smirked hoping to slip the truth out of him. Steve set down his glass, just wobbling in his seat, his vision blurred. Tony slide closer placing his thumb on Steve's  cheek brushing it over his skin. Steve's breathing hitched.

Tony's voice was husky and low, assuming this was a dream Steve went along. "Let's play truth or dare Steve." Steve dare not yet speak, lost in the words of Tony, melting at his soothing voice. On Tony's defense however, he was a bit tipsy, and Steve just looked oh too good. "Truth or dare?"

Steve swallowed before speaking, as though he couldn't find what to say , Tony's clone brought him in, wanting to get closer and closer and hold the keeper of the fragrance. "Dare.." Steve said and sat up now acting as though he understood.

Tony quickly saw over the act by the man swaying. "Tell me who you like." Tony crossed his arms, expecting any name.

"You." Steve said bluntly.

"Excuse me?" Tony raised an eyebrow attempting to hide the shock.

" I like you."  With that said Steve poked Tony's chest then collapsed on it asleep. He couldn't let Steve know what he just said, their friendship was on the line. Tony looked down at the sleeping male , running his fingers through his perfectly kept hair.  He kissed the top of his head, but quickly pulled away stumbling back onto the couch in confusion. No, he wouldn't let this happen. Reluctantly Tony carried Steve to his car, and drove him home. As  he entered his grandfather glared at the two ." The hell did he do this time." Tony, who was holding the sleeping Steve bridal style merely placed his index finger over his lip. "shh, you'll wake him." The man grumbled under his breath limping back to his room, Tony's eyes scanned the male's body, never leaving his face as he climbed the stairs. Soon after dropping him into his bed he brushed away a few strands of his hair.

Tony cursed under his breath,mentally slapping himself. As he went to leave the room He stopped, noticing something that made the shock in his

// Hello guys, thanks for reading, please know, I do not know how to make a second page, and this is my first time writting a story so you'll have to forgive me for my mistakes, please comment what you think and I'll see you soon!//