Chapter 3

Me and Elliot followed Simon and Josh in our car until we pulled up at a large house with a gate at the front. We stared at it awe as it made our apartments look like cardboard boxes. The gates started to open and we pulled up onto the stone drive. I parked the car in a convenient spot and looked at the other cars on the drive. Obviously there was Simon's Range Rover, there was also a Maserati, Audi TT, and a Lamborghini. I looked at Elliot and he looked back at me, our expressions matching - shocked.

We followed them up to the front door which they opened then shouted "We're back and we brought guests." We heard the sound of footsteps coming down the staircase in front of us and 2 more people came to join us. "This is JJ and Vikk" Josh told us politely, I shook their hands and told them my name, closely followed by Ell doing the same thing. After our greetings we all went through to the lounge and took a seat on the sofa. Simon grabbed a tin which I'm guessing was his spliff tin considering me and Ell have the same thing. When he opened it revealing his smoking products I chuckled and he looked at me confused. I just shook my head in returned and told him that we did the exact same thing.
As a typical stoner I usually carried stuff on me just incase I'm out for a long time and start to need a smoke, so I ran back out to my car and grabbed my small travel tin out of the glove compartment. I sat back down on the couch next to Ell and got out my big skins, I gave the roach to Ell to make and started to place the tobacco into the skin, once the baccy was done I grinded up the weed in my grinder then sprinkled it evenly across leaving a layer of green, I added a top layer of tobacco and took the roach off Ell and placed it on the right side of the skin, I carefully picked up the unrolled spliff and coned it perfectly before poking it and twisting the end. Me and Simon finished rolling at the exact same time and we all made our way outside to the fire pit.
The fire pit was so cosy, obviously there was a fire pit in the middle which was surrounded by a bunch of garden chairs with cute little cushions on them, we grabbed a few blankets and made sure we had lighters and ash trays, grabbed some drinks and made ourselves comfortable.
"So Beth, tell us a little bit about yourself" Simon smiled at me and the rest of the lads turned their heads towards me.
"There's not really much to say, erm, I'm 20 years old, I used to live in Liverpool before I moved to London, my music range varies between Blink-182, Green Day and bands like that and then other days I'll listen to EDM or trap, stuff like that? Erm, I've been a dealer now for 3 years and I've only been raided once, and yeah that's pretty much everything about me" I giggled scratching my head.
They all then turned to Ell and asked him the same question and he told them all about himself. They then told us a bit about themselves and we learnt that they were a YouTube group and some of them lived in the halo tower which wasn't too far away, their YouTube group is 'the sidemen' and they had their own clothing line. They were such lovely people and I feel like we're all gonna get along really well.

HOLAAAA!
Okay so this has been a long time waiting I know I don't even have an excuse I'm just shit lol sorry! I'm writing more now though so hopefully a double update should be on the way tonight,
Please let me know how you're finding this because I don't wanna keep writing it if you're not enjoying it so yeah!
-lucaspliff x