Chapter 1 ★ Now It Begins

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMASSS !! 🎄🎄🎄
I'm back with a new fanfic as a present to you all.

I know I've been M.I.A. for the past couple of weeks and I'm really sorry for that. A lot has been going on especially recently which was so unexpected for all of us I could say. 😔😔 Y'all already heard the news so I'm not gonna bring it up again.

This will be very different from my first fanfic Reverse Karma. If you haven't read that yet, you should give it a go. I'll try updating it as soon as I can.

For this fic, it's going to be a Vampire AU

I'm giving you a little taste of my unending imagination.

Humans: white states
Vampires: grey states
Red line: border
Blue "x": where the war will be
Red states: where the war will take place

Hope you enjoy.

== ⊂(・(ェ)・)⊃ ==

"Lauurreennn!!!" Normani was chasing after the green eyed beauty in the woods. "Come back here!!"

Lauren was using her super speed to out run her fellow vampire. "Catch me if you can Mani!!"

"I swear, once I get you Jauregui, you're dead!" The chocolate skinned girl shouted back.

Let's take it back a few hours...

Lauren just pulled another one of her amazing pranks on Normani, her best friend. She purposely opened the curtains of their room without telling.

Of course, Normani screeched out in pain when the sunlight touched her skin.

Vampires tend to do that.

With their ability to heal quickly, Normani maintained her flawless skin. But vampires had this initial reaction to avoid light, so in return, she fell off her bed.

Their kind can't stand the rays of the sun in anyway, like most people know of. It was just a typical knowledge of vampires. But that doesn't mean they are defenseless against it either.