1/2

It was a nice weather to start my day. I'm out having a walk on the neighborhood, I just wanna enjoy this day without anything to worry about.

While walking I notice a nearby park where many children and families are happily playing and having a picnic.

I directly went over the park and sit on the bench and watch the children who are playing and laughing.

How I wish I could turn back time. How I wish I was able to save my mom from the accident. How I wish I was there when my dad was having a mental depression for losing my mom.

Since the day where I lost both my parents I also lost my self. My world turned black and white, it became blurred. I can no longer picture myself living in a colorful world. I never and can never forgive myself because of that tragic.

A small drop of rain on my hand made me come back to reality. I look up to the sky. It will be raining soon. I look back at the families and watch them collect there things and ready to go home.

I love rain. It makes me feel refresh, it helps me forget my problem for awhile. Soon the rain started to pour, I have no plans on leaving the park. I want this. How many times did I tried to kill myself to follow my parents but all attempts were failed.

I close my eyes while the rain is slowly becoming strong.

My eyes were still close when I felt a presence beside me. I didn't open my eyes but I can no longer feel the drops of the rain on me so I slowly open my eyes and I was right.

Infront of me there is a guy standing while holding an umbrella over me. That's why.

"Why are you still here? The rain is so strong, you'll get sick." He said. I look at him and didn't answer his question.

"So?"

"I love this. I want this. It's better for me to get sick, maybe that way I will be able to see them again. I lost them because I was so stupid" I said and a tear escaped my eyes. I cried hard and hard. I don't care if I'm crying infront of a stranger. I can no longer hide the pain anymore, it's too much. All this years I've been alone because of my stupidity. I can never forgive my self.

"Look, we can talk about your problems but atleast let's get out of here first. The rain is going strong and I heard that a storm is approaching" he said. I nodded and stand up. We walked side by side going out of the park. We went to a nearby cafe.

When we enter the cafe I found it cute, the ambiance is so nice and peaceful. The stranger went over to the counter, maybe to order some drinks, so I decided to sit near the window. I still wanna see the rain.

After how many minutes the stranger is back with a two cup of hot coffee. "Here" he said and give the other coffee.

"thanks" I said and smiled at him. He sit infront of me. We were quiet for a few minutes. He's busy with his phone and I'm busy looking outside. The rain bacame much stronger than earlier.

"So care sharing your problems? I'm a good listener and a good keeper of secrets" he suddenly said and smile. He has the perfect set of teeth. A box shaped smile.

"I'm not being rude but I don't know you mister. I can't share my problems with someone I don't know" I said

"My fault, I'm Marco, don't be afraid I maybe a stranger but I'm nice" he said and smile

"I'm Miracle" I said and smiled at him too

"So now that we know each others name can you tell me your problems now? You'll probably explode if you keep it for yourself only, atleast share it" he said

It was a nice sunny day when my mom asked me to go out with her, she wants to buy some flowers near a store few blocks from our house so I agreed with her and went out while dad is still at work. My mom is the most caring and loving mother and wife to us, she always puts us first in everything especially me.

After a few minutes of walk we arrived to a flower shop, we went inside and my mom went to the counter to ask about something. So I decided to walk around and look at some flowers that were displayed. While looking around I notice something outside the shop.

"Mom, I'll just go outside for awhile, I'll be back" I said

"Okay dear just be careful"

I nodded and went outside, went I was near the road I saw a cute, white puppy on the middle of the road. So being a stupid teenager I am, I went closer to the puppy and saw that the puppy is badly injured.

"Poor little thing, I see you sprain your leg, don't worry we'll take care of that" I said to the puppy like it understand me. I carried the puppy while patting its fur. When I lift my head from the puppy towards the entrance of the shop I saw my mom, I waved at her and show her the puppy on my arms but she looks terrified and almost crying while running towards me.

The next thing I knew I was on the other part of the road, my body and head hurts, I can only hear people murmuring and the sound of the siren of an ambulance.

Then my vision became blurred and the last thing I hear was the barking of the puppy then everything became black.

I wake up for how many weeks of staying in the hospital, my dad told me everything, I cried and cried hard, because of me, because of my stupidity my mom died, If I didn't saved that puppy, If I was being cautious by that time my mom is probably with us right now. But it was all too late.

Days turned weeks, weeks turned months. 4 months without mom is hell, our family were never been the same since that day. My dad never blame me instead he blames his self, he was always at his room drinking and drinking till he pass out, he will only come outside when I will call him to eat.

On the last day of the month, I decided to knock at the room of my dad when I open the door that's when I realized I was so stupid. There on the floor my dad lying lifeless with a bottle of sleeping pills in his hand.

"I'm sorry to hear that" Marco said

"It's okay" I said and wiped my tears aways.

"I was just so stupid back then that's why I lost them both. And since that day I never stop blaming myself for everything, I also attempted to end my life but being the stupid I am all my attempts were failed. It sucks to be me" I said and laugh bitterly while still crying

"You know what you are not stupid. Don't blame yourself for everything. If you keep blaming yourself you won't be able to forget the past, to forget the pain. Try loving yourself but first try to forgive yourself and I assurr eventually you can forget the pain. Maybe you won't forget that totally but you can move on from that pain. Life is too beautiful for you to end it, enjoy it." He said and smiled at me. He wiped cupped my face and wiped my tears away. I also smiled at him. It feels great to have someone to listen to your problems. I feel refreshed after that.

I look at the window and saw that the rain has already stop. I need to go home, I need to do something for me to start my new life again.

"Hey Marco, thank you for listening. I'll keep in mind what you said. I need to go home since the rain already stop" I said and smile

"I told you I'm a good listener. And you are welcome Miracle. I hope I can see you again. You take care." He said and smiled too

I stand up from my chair and went outside welcoming tge cold breeze of the weather. I look back at the cafe and saw Marco still sitting and drinking inside. I smile to myself, hope to see you too again. And walk home .