2/2

"Babe" I was back to reality when I hear that soft voice who called me. I turned to see the love of my life smiling brightly at me, showing his famous box shaped smile which I didn't forget since the day I met him. We are currently here on the park.

"You are spacing again, what's wrong?" He asked and give me a back hug.

"Nothing. I was just reminiscing the past, before and the day I met you. I never thought I would be able t overcome all my problems after that day I talked to you." I said.

"of course I know you would because the day I saw you under the rain I know that you are a strong girl." He said and kiss my cheeks.

He let go of me and stood infront of me. I was curious looking at him.

"Babe?" I called

"Babe 2 years ago we met and talked about your problems on the cafe. I thought we will never see each other again, since that day I always wish to see you again but each day I'm running out of hope but after 2 years look at us now we are happily in a relationship. Miracle, your name suits you, you are miracle that send from above to make me the happiest man on earth. Babe I wanna be the man who will wipe your tears on your beautiful face, I wanna be there to always listen to your problems, I wanna woke up in the morning seeing your smile and I wanna grow old with you. I wanna have my forever with you." He said and kneeled in front of me. My tears keeps on streaming down my face.

"Babe, Miracle, will you marry me and spend forever with me?" He asked sincerely

"I would be stupid if I say no. So, yes I wanna marry you and spend forever with you Marco" I said. He stand up and hug me tightly. I hug him back.

"I love you Miracle"

"I love you too Marco"

I was a girl who was a prisoner of my painful past for how many years but after meeting a stranger on the park everything changed. My once dull world became colorful, and the girl who was lost was finally been found. Forgive and love yourself, let go of the pain. Life is too beautiful to be wasted.

I'm Miracle and happily in a relationship with Marco, the stranger whom I met two year ago in the park in the middle of a heavy rain. Marco, my soon to be husband.

The End