Chapter One;

Arie

2 years before the war

I jump and start running. I jump another hurtle and slid into finish. I smile at Mitch as he nods, I did it!

I turn back and see the fellow trainees still trying to jump the hurtles.

I kept my identity hidden here, it was better that way. So when my brother came behind me, he had to act as if I was just a normal trainee.

"Great job, Warrior Arie" he said. Using my title and first name.

Future King Ty of the Dead Kingdom came third. Painting he sat on the ground and sighed.

Next, in a tie, was the princes of the butt Kingdom. Max and Ross, trainees who never paid attention to me.

"Alright, after the final person comes in you can all head back to your chambers. Tomorrow is graduation" Mitch said. I smiled.

We began walking to the building where we all stayed. I heard the conversation of the future Kings behind me.

"She's to fast and strong to be a girl, are we sure she's telling the truth?" Max asks.

"We're positive, shes hails from the Forrest Kingdom, which means she has to be fast and strong" Mitch told the red head.

"Is she the only girl that made it this far that's not Royalty?" Sky asks. I smile as I open the door to the house, I let it close behind me.

Princes should learn the damsel (or in my case, princess warrior) never holds the door open for them. I hear the complaints of the door being closed as I walked to my room.

Next day

It was graduation, we finally did it. I was going to be a real Kingdom fighter. I was also top of my rank, which meant I could work for any kingdom I wished.

Of course I would choose the Forrest Kingdom and since I trained under Mitch, I would help the Game Kingdom.

I watched as each of the people in my rank got there swords of the Kingdom. When it was my turn, I felt excited. My whole life I trained to be a fighter.. And today was the day that happened...

The present day

We crouched behind trees, they were on foot. That was good. Easier to get.

I signal one of the Guards to grab their guards, which he did. I jumped out and grab their swords. They turned to me in fear, it became worse when they recognized me.

"Hello, Sir Max and Sir Ross" I say with a grin. Mitch isn't gonna be happy we found them heading towards his kingdom...