Carpool

I sit nervously in my kitchen sipping my coffee. James was coming home today from his buisness trip and Connor was giving him a lift from the airport, I couldn't wait to see James even if it meant ensuring the tension of our journey to the airport.
I jumped at the sharp knock on the door. I grabbed my handbag and made my way out. When I opened the door the sight of Connor leaning against the door frame turned me on, it may have been the fact I was sexually starved for the past week bar my own efforts of release or the fact his muscular arms nearly burst out of his shirt.
I tried my best to compose myself as I brushed past him out the door, stopping to lock the door, our bodies so close all I would have to do is sway slightly towards him and I would feel his musular body against mine. I fight the urge and with regret walk towards his car and get in.
He slips into the drivers seat a few minutes later. His car is tight which assists our bodies touching, his muscular arm radiating hear onto my base arm. I only wore a vest top and a plain skirt in my effort to look normal for James coming home, now wishing I brought a jacket as I could feel the tension in the car having effect on my body, the senstivity was increasing, I could feel my nipples errecting through my top and a pool starting between my legs. I was sure Connor noticed as he kept glancing in my direction and I could see his trousers were slowly tightening into a slight tent like shape.
We didn't speak in the tension and awkwardness between us until Connor suggested a stop at the shop as he needed the bathroom.
We pulled up and he quickly headed in the direction of the bathroom while I want into the small shop and got us some drinks. Arriving back at the car after spending a good 10 minutes walking around the shop trying to compose myself I was suprised to see Connor wasn't back. I left the drinks in the car and went around the back towards the toliets. On my way around the corner I banged into a muscular body and stumbled until arms shot out to reach me. Looking up I seen Connor blush as we were pressed together, I could feel his muscular body against mine, his erection from the car now gone, the thought of him wanking off to the thought of me in a rest-stop toliet turned me on.
He went to take a step back but I reached up and pulled his head down crashing my lips against his. His eagar lips reacting. Out hands swarmed over each others body's as we grinding against each other. My hands at his waist struggling with his belt buckle, finally freeing it and as my hand reached the waistband of his boxers out intense make out sesion was interupted with a crowd of young boys cheering us on in a nearby car. Coming back to reality of me and Connor pressed together round the back of a shop as we suddenly separated and got back into the car.
As our journey continued I felt Connors hand slowly creep into my inner thigh, drawing small circles as he neared my damp panties. I slowly reaches over to find his belt buckle was not fixed from earlier, I slipped my hand down the boxers to be rewarded with the sound of his gasp. I felt his large length stiffen in my hands as I slowly ran my hand up and down his length, reaching over with my other hand I unzipped his jeans and freed his incredible member. I slowly leaned forward and licked the top of his head tasting his pre-cum, I could feel his throaty moan vibrate throughout his body. I was just about to take him in my mouth when he stopped me, "you have no idea how much I want this but I can't do it when I'm driving and we don't have time to pull over as James plane landed 5 minutes ago." He said with a shakey voice. I sadly obeyed as I straightened up in my seat for the rest of the ride, but enjoyed the skills his fingers were applying under my skirt.