Desire

I crawl out of James bed and scuffle around the room in the dark finding a t-shirt that will cover my naked body. Then I slowly creep out of the room and down the hall. On my way to the kichen I spot James twin brother Connor in the bathroom. He suddenly changed my desire for a glass of water into a desire for something else...
Through the open door I can see he is just after a shower as his hair is wet and water droplets are running down his chest to be caught by his boxers. I have always had a desire for Connor mabye due to the brothers being identical with there shaggey Brown hair and musclar body.
C

onnor catches my eye in the mirror, I blush then turn to continue down the hall. Suddenly I feel his presence behind me as he pushes me up against the wall. "I see you watching me, you like to watch me" he whispers in my ear, "but not as much as I like to watch you." I wimper and slightly resist his hold. I feel him behind me, the thin cotton of his boxers can not hide his intrest in me. I feel his erection growing and pressing against my naked bum.
"I hear you with him each night, calling out his name, unable to hold in your screams, I can make that my name you scream." And he slowly reaches around and starts playing with my sex, I lose all resistance at the mercy of his skillful fingers. He slips them into me and starts a steady rhythm, whispering dirty things in my ear. I realease a uncontrolable moan, his pace quickens, I come close to the edge, he whispers "come for me slut!". And I come all over his hand. He raises his hand to my mouth and slowly starts fingering my mouth, I willingly suck my sweet juices off his fingers.
"Oh you bad girl, my brother wouldn't be too pleased with you" he whispers before he leaves me pressed up against the wall alone. I take a minute to come down from a extrodinary orgasm before I slowly slip back into James room and into his bed. I can feel the stickness on my legs and the smell of my sex fill the air, I doze off with the thought 'yes, I am a dirty slut and such a bad girl.'