Chapter 4-Everyone Back Together

3rd Person P.O.V.

Lachlan, Mitch, Vik, Rob, Jerome, and Preston were gathered around in a circle in a beaten down white house. They were all surprised when they saw that they were all part of the prophecy. They all shared who was who, and were now trying to catch up on everything that has happened.

"I really have missed you guys." Lachlan said, face filled with joy. The youngest of the group, and the most joyful even though the others thought he was acting weird.

"I know, me too I hope we never split up again." replied Vik, the smartest in the group. Everyone nodded, agreeing to this. We were all like brothers, very close ones at that.

"Yeah, I couldn't find any good girls when you guys aren't with me." replied Rob, the player in the group, but was also very kind and would never break someone's heart on purpose.

"Rob!" Laughed Mitch " You probably found tons of girls! Are you still looking for 'The One'?" says the calm and cheerful Mitch. Rob snorted, looking offended, but pushed off the comment and returned to a bright smile. Taking about bright smile...

"I love you guys!!' Preston yelled out of nowhere, with his goofy smile on his face. If Mitch was calm, Preston was the complete opposite.

"Preston, my ears!" Jerome complained, putting on a puppy dog face. Even though Mitch was calm, Jerome was one of the more responsible ones in the group but could act very young sometimes.

"What do you expect out of a pleb?" Lachlan replied, looking like he was enjoying this. Everyone started wondering what each other was doing. Like Rob could read their minds, he spoke up.

"Guys, I already told you what I was doing, I was being a flower boy and a player." he said with a huge grin on his face. Everyone broke out laughing again "Now it's you guy's turn."

"Well, I for one was out in the woods, learning to survive on my own." replied Preston. Everyone could tell he was hiding something, but decided to push the matter later. Everyone wanted to keep the joyful mood. Everyone got that, except Lachlan.

"Guys, what are we supposed to be doing?" Lachlan says, ruining the mood. Everybody sighed, a little annoyed but didn't yell at him. He was right, of course. Everyone thought the same thing, didn't we have a big prophecy or something? Like if someone was reading their minds or something, a deep voice spoke up from behind a tree.

"I, can help you with that." everyone spun around.

A/N: Ya, ya, ya, I know this is short but I really wanted to update this and ya... so anyways, here you go! :)