Chapter 2

It's been 3 hours and we made it to las vagas(I actually don't know cause I was mostly sleeping).i was scared because max is driving and he's a lazy bastard so I thought he's driving tired,and Hayley and Jess were sleeping as well.

It was so pretty in las vagas.theres lights and the moon shining.but that beautifulness is gonna go away when we get to the abandoned casino.

We get to the abandoned casino and holy crap it's big!i have never been to a casino so I was amazed.its a big building with some lights that are still on,and a huge fountain that doesn't work,it's just mud now."were here!"max said as we pulled up to the entrance.

We get our stuff ready and get inside.it was really cold and the weird part is that in the inside it looked like it was barley touched,like its brand new even though on the outside it looked old and dirty.i was freaked out by this."ok we all split up and meet up in the entrance and we all go on each floor.Hayley,you go to the second floor.jess,you go to the pool.and Chloe,you go to the bar.i will go to the roof."max suggested as if he's the team captain.

So we go to the floors were suppose to go,and I go to the bar.it was so cool,it had a bar table with wine and stuff,tables with candles that are lit,a big chandler on the tall ceiling,and there was a stage with a dance floor."so this is where Dante performs,huh?"I ask to myself.

I wonder what he does here,like I know he performs and drinks but....what songs does he sing and why do the women adore his voice.then I remember one of the songs he sang called"death of a bachelor".it was a very famous song and I kinda listen to it.

I hum the music to myself while I look around.and while I was looking at the bar table,I started to get a little thirsty,so I poured two glasses of vodka(hey,I drink so don't tell!!).i drank it and left the other one on the table and.........
*BLINK*
The lights turned on the stage and there was a microphone there too."was that there before?"I though to myself."oh no!i forgot!when you pour a glass of vodka--"
"🎤Do I look lonely~"
........in a blink of a eye,I saw the dead bachelor on stage,singing to me.