Chapter 3

"🎤I see the shadows on my face,people have told me....."

He was really handsome,but his face wasn't cut open,there was just blood lines.he had the sharp suit with a lot of bullet holes on his body,and he's singing,he's freaking singing!!and is it just me,or is he smiling at me?

"🎤I don't look the same...."he has such a beautiful voice and I can't stop staring back,he's like a angel."🎤maybe I lost weight,I'm playing hookey.with the best of the best,put my heart on my chest,so that you can see it too..."

"Silence.......just silence......"

"🎤I'm walking the long road,watching the sky fall...the lace in your dress,tingles my neck,how do I live?the death of a bachelor!!oh,letting the water fall~...."he sings for what felt like hours and he stopped.i got confused so I thought"what is he gonna do now?is he gonna rape me or something?"

He keeps staring at me and gives me this grin.i start to blush by that grin so I covered my mouth.he chuckles and slowly walks up to me.i start to freak out a little,it was like meeting a super star from the movies.

"I'm scared!im scared!im scared!im scared!im scared!!!"i kept repeating those words in my head over and over.Dante took a drink of vodka and sat down next to me.and finally,he starts to speak..

"So m'lady,what brings you to Las Vagas?"his voice is so deep and sexy,I'm trying to play it cool but I'm fangirling at this point."umm,ahem,the names Chloe and do you mind if I ask you some questions,Mr.Jekyll?"I ask politely."please call me Dante,and yes,I will be happy to answer all of your questions😉."

Now I really know why every woman on earth loves him.hes not like any other guy he's,he's different.i look into his eyes and I see this angel staring back.his eyes is like oceans,one could drown in them.....

"So first question,why did you use that drug?"I ask

"So first question,why did you use that drug?"I ask.he gives me this concerned look and becomes quiet for a while."I don't really know why,I was just tired of the face I had that everyone hated,even my own parents hated my ugly face..so I used it.and everyone adored me,but here I am,in this hell."

He sounded so disappointed and sad that it made me feel bad.i want to help him not be stuck in this casino anymore.

"But I found you,the prettiest lady of all."
😳