I awoke in an alley surrounded by Kuroh and Neko and I was being carried by Shiro.

"...the hell...?" I mumbled.

"Good. You're awake." Kuroh said. I began to remember what happened before i blacked out. My headache returned, luckily not as badly as it was before.

"You bastard! Shiro put me down! I hope you step on a lego, Kuroh!" I said, escaping Shiro's grasp. I couldn't take two steps before I fell back, Shiro catching me before I could hit the ground. I hate feeling this weak.

"My apologies, (Y/n). I needed you to stay down." Kuroh said.

"Step on a Lego?" Neko questioned.

"Ah, my head!" I groaned.

"It's okay, (Y/n). We just need to sort a few things out, and then you can rest again." Shiro whispered in my ear.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"By the way, nice job at the stadium, Neko." Shiro said. When Neko smiled at Shiro's praises, pangs of jealousy return.

We're not even dating yet and I'm already getting jealous over him...

Wait... Yet? No... the way things are going, there might not be much of a future for Shiro, much less a chance for anything to happen between us.

"It seems as if Neko has the ability to manipulate memories too." Kuroh said. I stared at Neko.

"Does that mean you can do something to help my memories?” Shiro said. Neko slowly nodded.

“If your memories prove you are an evil person, you'll be killed Shiro.” Kuroh said. Shiro shrugged it off.

Idiot.

As I much as I want to object, I have no say in it. I wait silently as Neko does As Shiro asks.

“I remember meeting Kukuri that night. There was a big hole in the ceiling… Neko was there.” He says.

“Do you remember anything else?” Kuroh asked.

“No. That's all i remember. Neko can you try to show me anything before then?” Shiro said. Neko nodded.

“It was the same night… he pushed me off a blimp. A silver haired man.“

“That explains the hole in the ceiling. You must’ve fallen into the gym. That's how Kukuri knew you.” I put a hand on Shiro’s shoulder. He stared at the ground.

“We should go.” He whispered. I nodded. Neko and Kuroh walked ahead. My headache was fading and i felt okay to walk again. When i was about to go forward Shiro grabbed my arm.

“Shiro?” I said.

“(Y/n), what will you do when you find out who killed Tatara?”

“I’ll kill him. Tatara was the last real piece of family I had. I just need time. It will be a while before I could ever look directly at the video. But i will kill whoever did it. I promise.” I said.

“(Y/n).” Was the only thing he whispered. He pulled me towards him until our faces were only inches apart. I kept my eyes closed.

“Open your eyes.” He said.

I opened my eyes and looked straight into his beautiful amber eyes. We were so close that when he spoke, his lips brushed mine. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen.

There was a clap of thunder. I jumped slightly.

“(Y/n)... He began. I was dizzy all over again, like i would fall over at any second, but Shiro's hands were wrapped tightly around me and i was secure.

“…”

“I...”

Next chapter is up to you: Kiss or No kiss?

This was a short chapter i'm sorry.

Sorry i was gone for so long, i dropped my phone in water and i barely got a new one.

Also this is where we’re going to stray from the anime even more.