About me by rachel

Brandon's P.O.V

Today started off pretty good. I mean, I was bored all day due to one of my good online friend, Rachel, being busy. But all turned out well because she skyped me when she wasn't busy(which was at the end of the day). Her brother, Brennen, also joined the call. He is a year and a half younger than Rachel. Rachel is 13, Brennen is 12, and I'm 15. I met Rachel through her brother, which was on Minecraft. If you don't know what Minecraft is, it's an online type of game and its also a game where you can create your very own world or you can create a survival world and survive through different trials of monsters and just the fact of surviving on your own! its pretty fun, but I kind of parted away from that. Now i play few games. I'm also a YouTuber! My channel is called Crazytime101Playz. I recently restarted my channel due to just wanting a fresh start. I have 157 subscribers and I love all of them! I live in Virginia and Rachel lives Louisiana, along with her brother. Rachel also has a YouTube channel(GeekyGamerGirl), with 12 subs. I have known Rachel for about a year and a half, maybe two years. She may be a girl but she loves video games a lot as well! I enjoy riding four-wheelers and sometimes go fishing. Typical boy stuff. I have a few other Skype friends, but we have sorta parted ways so they don't deserve to be written about!(XD) Rachel's brother is pretty cool, i guess. I mean he's kind of younger than me so we don't really have a lot in common. Only thing we have in common is the love of video games. Rachel and I have a good bit of in common: Annoying siblings, love video games, YouTubers, has a lot of online friends, nerd/geeks, and etc. I usually have a lot of time on my hands, so on that free time, Rachel and I made a pact/deal. So when we are older we promised to one day ,meet up and see each other irl(in real life). We both agreed. Rachel recently got in a really bad flood and is now remodeling her house. 'A bad flood?' you ask? well, she lives in Louisiana and in 2016(August), There was a really bad flood that pretty much flooded the whole state for about four days tops. Her house has never flooded through all that the house has stood. But recently it just went under water. She had lost everything and had to temporarily move in with family members until she was able to fix her house. She takes it as a fresh start, but since it was August, that was the time when school started. She couldn't go bc school was postponed until further notice, due to the flood. So she(along with all the other students) might have to give up this year's summer. which is not a fun idea. Anyway, back to me! I recently got a hair cut, by my brother(ugh!), and it is now WAY too short for my liking! Now I have to wear a hate until it grow back to my likable length. I think that's enough to say about my life! Hope this was good enough!(btw this is Rachel writing this!!!XD!! HA! hopefully this is a good description though! BBBYYYEEEE!!!