Chapter 1. New Schoolyear, Old Problems

" Bye Mom!"
Nothing, as usual. She's probably lying in bed hungover right now. First day of my second year in high school and she's hungover, no " good luck sweetie" or " have fun I'll see you after". That's my life, I have a drunk mom, and a dad who is part ninja because I never see him, no siblings, and no contact with any other family. Whoop Dee doo.

I shrug on my back pack and trudge to the prison they call school. There's no skip in my step or a smile on my face, only a emotionless face and my feet dragging on the concrete. I have no reason to be excited, I've got one friend at that school and she isn't even going to be there today because she is still on her trip with her parents, and next to that, my bully is probably waiting for me at the front door.

Tanner Lockheart is the most popular kid in the whole school, and he's only in the eleventh grade! I hate him with all I can, without exaggerating I can tell you that I'm the only one he bullies. He's a glob of hotness but that doesn't matter to me because he's a bully, my bully. I haven't even gotten to school yet and I already want the day to be over. Welcome to my miserable life...

Sorry the chapter is so short I'm still coming up with ideas and school is taking up lots of my time. I will try to update chapters every Tuesday and Thursday and maybe weekends. We will see, as always please leave a comment or private message me if you have any ideas I will always reply. I love you and I will see you in the next chapter <3