Here comes the bride

Ashlyn, 
I looked in the mirror at my gorgeous hair.

 And my beautiful dress

And my beautiful dress. I got ready. I took a deep breath. Leona my maid of honor looked at me and chuckled. "I always knew you and Dimitri were a match made". She said. I rolled my eyes. Then Kiki came in and said. "It's almost time get in places". Leona went in front of me and Kiki was in front of Leona. The music played. They walked down the isle first. My dad and I meet at the beginning. He hooks arms with me and smiled. "You look beautiful Ashlyn". He said. "Thanks Dad". I said. He walked me to the end and we get to the preacher. "Who gives Ashlyn Ro'Meave to Dimitri Von Ronisinburg"? He asked. "I do". My dad said and took a seat. "Dearly beloved we are all gathered here in holy matrimony to join this man and woman". Began the preacher. "Now I believe that the bride and groom have vows". He said. "Dimitri you start". He said. "Ashlyn, I've loved you since day one. I promise to keep loving you till the last day of our lives. I vow to protect you no matter what. I will love you and cherish you. I will treat you like the queen you are". He said. I smiled. "Your mom helped you with that or did your dad"? I asked. "My dad and mom". He said. "Knew it". I said. "Dimitri I promise to respect you and love you till the end of eternity. I will grow old with you, and have a family with you. I will always forgive you for everything worth apologies. At last I see the light and it's like the fog has lifted. I will make sure love is an open door and that've you got a friend in me. I believe I wished upon a star and here you are. I made Disney references because life is no fairy tale but with you it's much much better". I said. "Now Dimitri repeat after me". The preacher said. "I will love you". He said Dimitri repeating. "In sickness and in health". He said and again Dimitri repeating. "In poor or in wealth". He said. "Through ups and downs". He said. "Till death do us part". He said. I did the same next. "Do you Dimitri Von Ronisinburg, take Ashlyn Ro'Meave to love and cherish till death do you part"? The preacher asked. "I do". He said. "Do you Ashlyn Ro'Meave take Dimitri Von Ronisinburg to love and cherish till do you part"? The preacher said. "I do". I said. "If there is any reason these two shall not be joined in marriage please speak now or forever hold your peace". The preacher said. "Then slip the rings on each others fingers". He said and we did so. "By the power invested in me I now pronoun you husband and wife you may kiss the bride". The preacher said and Dimitri wasted no time. He kissed me and I kissed back.