10 years later

(Kiki and Zane have been dating for a long time they are now engage  and Ashlyn and Dimitri have been crushing on each other and they are now 15)
Ashlyn,
I was in my room in the village I was sent to in a protection circumstance. I miss Dimitri, Leona, Kiki, and dad terribly, but I can't go back yet I need to protect the village of Phoenix Drop they need me here. "Ashlyn what's the status"? The head guard asked. "Nothing strange just people coming in and out for trade". I said. "Ok back to your post". He said. "Yes sir". I said and went to my post. I went back to my post and I pulled a strand of my black hair behind my ear. I then saw a man with blue hair I thought of Dimitri. "Who are you and what are you here to do"? I asked. "My name is Dimitri and I'm here to visit a friend". He said. "What's your friend's name"? I asked as protocol. "Ashlyn Ro'Meave she's a guard here". He said. "Dimitri"? I asked. I looked over the gate for him to see me. "Hey". I said. "LILITH OPEN THE GATE"!!!! I yelled. "Yes ma'am". She said. She opened the gate and in came Dimitri. I stood there frozen in place but then I managed to run to him and hug him. He hugged me back. "Ashlyn". He said. "Dimitri". I said. He then let go and said. "I heard you were here, I've been living on Irene island and I heard from your uncle Garroth that he's proud you became a guard, I asked him where at and he said Phoenix Drop". I smiled. "Ashlyn, I wanna tell you something". He said letting go and grabbing my hand. He ran to the plaza. I smiled because it was the original one with a fountain. I smiled. "Ashlyn, What I wanna tell you is....I love you, I have since day one when I took advantage". He said. I blushed. "I know your dad isn't liked by my mother but I still love you". He said. Tears came to my eyes they we're tears of joy. His back was facing me so I walked over to him turned him around and took the helmet that's just on top of my head and I took it off grabbed Dimitri's shirt and pulled him close and there was a gap between our lips and I closed it. He was shocked and kissed back. I thought. 'My are complete'.