Chapter 10

I woke up to be in someone's arms. I tried geting out but that person cuddled into me more. I then remembered where I was.

"Pierce." I said tapping his arm.

"Hmm?" He replied sleepily.

"I need to get up and go home." I said. He yawned.

"Can't you just hang out here for the day?" He asked. I sighed.

"Fine I'll hang out here." I said.

"Then we don't need to get up." He replied sleepily. I stopped trying to get out of his arms and gave up. I decided to just try and sleep again in his arms. I sorta smiled at that. I think I like Pierce.....

~Time Skip~

I beat Pierce at COD again. I smiled in victory.

"Dang how do you beat me everytime?" Pierce asked.

"I'm boss." I said with a smirk. I then looked at the time. 7:30.

"I should get going." I said.

"I'll walk you home." Pierce said. I smiled. I stood up and grabbed my stuff.

"Thanks for the shirt and jeans, I'll give them back next time I see you." I said.

"No, you can keep them. They look better on you then me." Pierce said. I blushed a bit.

"Thanks." I said. We wlaked out of his house and started to walk to my street and to my house.

When we got there he looked at me.

"Thanks for walking me." I said.

"Thanks for yesterday about the comforting and all that." He said.

"It wasn't a big deal, you're my friend." I said.

"It was though. You helped me stop it when others don't even care or know." Pierce said.

"Well, I don't want my squishy to be gone do I? And no other squishy can replace you since every squishy is different." I said.

"Squishy?" Pierce chuckled. I nodded.

"You see in my head everyone is a squishy and I shall call everyone squishy when I want. So, you're one of my squishies that I like to keep around me." I said.

"What?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't even know what I just said. I don't make sense." I said. He chuckled.

"Well, I should start walking back home." He said. I nodded. I hugged him.

"See you soon." I said.

"You too." He said as he was walking. I waved at him and he waved back. I waited until he was off my street and then walked in my house.

"Where were you, you little b***h?" My mother yelled.

"At a friend's house." I said.

"Ha, Amber, don't lie, you have no friends, cuz no one cares about you." She said. Then she started to beat me. But, this time it was worse. This time I knew I had to call 911, and I barely was able to but I did, and I told them that I was ganged up on and I needed them. And when I hung up, I lost conciousness and fell, hitting my head.

Four Weeks Later

Pierce's P.O.V.

She's in a coma. It's been four weeks. The doctors told us she was ganged up on, but I think it was her mother. I'm starting to like her. She's beautiful. And familiar. Her name is familiar and her appearance. I'm attached to her though, she helped me. She's my savior. 

I sat next to her in the hospital room. Waiting for any sign of life from her. But I can only see her breathing, but that's better than nothing. She's alive but in a coma. I can't wait until she wakes up.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N I might update again since I want to get a lot of chaters for you to read :) The picture is of Amber