Chapter 3

-Alison's POV-

It has been two weeks from that awful, spine tingling day. Riley and I have been getting to know each other better during these two weeks. Logan and I are broken up. He still tries shit with me when I'm alone. But most of the time Riley is with me, so he doesn't try then. It is the last week of school, and I thank god for that! This is exactly what I need, a vacation from school and everyone. Except Riley, Macy, and Hayden. Macy, Hayden, and I still hang out some, but since I broke up with Logan, I hang out with Riley at school. They still hang out with their boyfriends, who still hang and with Logan, and I think you know where I'm going with this. I walk down the hall to Riley's locker, and wait for him. We always walk to and from school together now. He shows up about two minutes later and says,"I'm really sorry I'm late, Mr. Doucheface wanted to talk to me." By Mr. doucheface, he meant our history teacher. Damn, that guy is a real ass. "It's fine!" I reply after a few minutes.

"What's wrong? You look really distracted." He says, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Nothing!" I say back almost instantly. Damn, I just gave myself away. Now he's going to know for sure that something is up.

"Alright Alison, we have been talking quite a bit now. I can tell when something is wrong, and something is definitely wrong!" He says.

"Fine! I'll admit, there is something that is bugging me, but let's just get back to my house. I'll tell you once we get there." I admit, throwing my hands in the air, kind of annoyed. He doesn't say anything back, just grabs his bag, closes his locker and starts walking. We get to my house about ten minutes later, and go up to my room. We throw our bags on the floor and jump onto the bed.

"Alright! Now tell me what's up." Riley says. I shift uncomfortably, then finally say,"Riley, ever since you came over to my house that night, I have fallen for you. And I can't figure out if that's good or bad..." I say, looking down at my hands awkwardly.

Riley lifts my chin up with his finger and says,"Alison, that could never be a bad thing. I have liked you since the day I saw you. I just haven't known how to tell you."

I start blushing, and say,"Well, I'm glad I got that off my chest!" I chuckle to myself after saying that. Riley suddenly cups my face and kisses me passionately. I am taken aback at first, then I start kissing him back. I smile against his lips then pull away.

"Why'd you pull away?" Riley questions with a hurt look.

"I had to breath!" I say laughing. He just started smiling and tackled me on the bed. He started tickling me, and I screamed,"Stop! I can't breath Riley!!"

"Alright! I'll stop, but only because I'm hungry!" He says.

"Ugh, Alright! Do you only come over to eat my food?" I joke with him. He holds his hands up defensively and says,"hey now! I come over to hang with you, I just got hungry this time."

"Chill dude, I was just messing with you. So what do you want to eat?" I ask, while walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"Whatever you have." He says.

"Alright, well you can just get whatever you want then. I'm going to watch tv." I say, walking to the living room. A few minutes later, Riley comes and sits next to me.

"What are we watching?" He asks.

"Ravenswood. I have to catch up on my episodes. Somebody has been distracting me lately from being able to watch it." I say poking his cheek. I lay my head on his lap and and he runs his fingers through my hair.

-----------------------------

IM SO SORRY, THIS CHAPTER IS AWFUL AND ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE UPDATED!! UGH! I REALLY WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE! BUT IM REALLY BUSY SO I CANT PROMISE ANYTHING. COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE MY LOVELY DOODLEFLOPS!

~ALISON