The Road of Rico's Path...

One day Rico_Sosa was cooling with chief keef and La Capone in the Club. Eazy pulled up in a foreign called a Ferrari. Simera was in the back counting money with Kathdy. Rico Sosa was a savage and a rapper from Chicago. They were affiliated with the Team Sosa. Also they were O-Block,GBE, and 300. Lil jay and Billionare Black came to the party and wanted trouble. Eazy had a gun on him and pulled it out. La Capone was talking shit to lil jay. FBG duck yelled out we gon catch you LA!! Rico Sosa didn't pay attention to it at all. The next day while cooling, Shaadai rung the bell. Eazy answered and let her in. She came from Puerto Rico and wanted a cocaine business with them. Rico Sosa wanted to say no but he couldn't. On September 30 at 8:04 pm, La capone just left the studio and is waiting for his ride. One male walked up to him and shot him in his hips and legs, he died at the hospital. The next day Rico Sosa found out who killed him. It was Eazy! Rico Sosa dropped to his knees and started crying. That same night, while Eazy was chilling, Rico ran in his house and shot Eazy 6 to 9 times in his torso. Rico Sosa got arrested and served 32 yrs at the age of 17. Rico learned that it could be your closest friends that become snakes. When he was released, he wanted to still continue hi life. While leaving Rico Sosa bumped into one direction with shaadai. Rico wanted to do a song with them called finally rich. The song had 2.3 million views until Rico Sosa found something out! He couldn't believe Wat he was hearing, did Niall sleep with his girl? Chief keef wanted to get payback for what he did, so he slept with his mom. The whole one direction did not want to make any music with them anymore. Rico Sosa and Chief Sosa are the only ones left in the game and rap game. Rico asked himself, is he gonna make it? Is he going to be able to live his dream? These were the questions he thought about while driving. Ballout, Chief Sosa, Rico Sosa, and Tadoe were going shopping when they bump into Harry. Rico tells Chief Sosa to relax and stay calm! Harry shows Rico his weapon that he was carrying. Many people hated on him because Rico Sosa was finally Rich and wanted that to be taking away from him. Ballout pulled out his weapon and fired at Harry while he was walking. Harry pulled out his weapon and fired back to where it was a massacre in the mall. Rico Sosa added on and shaadai added on. Ballout was hit in the stomach and Rico was hit in his arm. luckily nor Harry or shaadai got hit. They were rushed to the hospital and were in good condition. When Rico got out he wanted to change his life. When he got home, his mom was devistated. She had just heard that her son was shot in a mall. Harry and shaadai were on the loose when police were questioning them. Rico wanted Harry's life to be over.

A whole new conflict started up. One direction just started something they couldnt finish. When Niall found out what went down, he came running to Rico house. He apologized and did not want to have any trouble with Rico and Chief Sosa. Shaadai was not backing down and wanted to tear rico apart. Every single night shots were being fired, people were dying and also getting seriously injured. They were all from Shaadai and Rico. Simera was the type to do what we called,"put in dirty work" She would run up on you in a hot second and let them shots bang. If you get deep into it, you cxan find out