Snitching

From there Harry got locked up, Shaadai got locked up, and Rico got locked up. As being interrogated, Detectives asked, " Who was with you that day ". Rico answered, Fuck you asking for " ? Many detectives did not know how to get the truth out of him. Police let him go but kept Harry. Detective Rivera got the truth out of him really fast. He explained that Harry can do 7 years for not telling. From there he told everything starting from Rico killing Eazy. Police then snatched up and put Rico in jail for 25 to life in prison. Harry had to watch out for himself because of Rico Gang affiliates. Word got around that Harry snitched. Rico Girl Tatiana was pregnant and gave birth to his son Justin Vicente Jr. on September 20, 2001. Justin Jr became gang affiliated at 6 Years old. From there he earned his nickname Papa Chulo. Papa caught his first case at 13 when was charged with drug possession of crack cocaine.  Papa became out of control to where his mom gave him to his grandma. He still took over the streets until on September 20, 2015 at 10:30 , Papa Chulo just threw a BBQ for his party when 3 latino men did a quick drive by the house and let off 4 to 5 shots, which hit Justin 4 times in his back. He died on the scene in front of his mom. When Rico found out his son died, His whole heart dropped. Rico found out who killed his son and sent two men to do the job by Running up on him and killing them. Rico caught probation and was coming home in two days. As he went to his son funeral, Another a drive by accrued.

Good thing Rico was strapped with a .357 as he let off 5 shots but only hit 1 person. Rico thought to himself who did the drive by again ? Ballout found out and told Rico. He couldn't believe it ! His friend that were cool 20 years did it . He goes by Eduardo Aka Eddie. Too bad Eddie could only see 17 years of his life because Rico put a end to it . From there Rico became a rapper.  One of his songs 300 featuring Sosa took shots to rivals gangster disciples . "Fuck a Tooka Gang , Bitch I'm 300" which was aimed at a deceased gang member shondale. Another affiliate with 300 was 600. LA Capone said , Ima have to let it spray , Show him he aint BDK " (Black Disciples Killer). Rondo #9 made a diss to P.Rico a GD member of Bricksquad sets. "Who the fuck is Rico , he killed my desert eagle , that nigga say BDK I think he fuck w Jojo.