Chapter 8

DYLAN 

Waking up in a quiet apartment is nice. Rolling over in bed I found a sleeping body. Not just any body but the one I love. "Good morning" I said. Kissing his cheek his smile grew as I watched him open his eyes. Charlie and I met during my stay in Wyoming when I was fresh out of High school. I took a vacation to visit my cousins in Wyoming. My grandma Darla took us to a rodeo and that's when I met Charlie he was a stunning cow boy who knew how to ride a bull. When our eye's connected I knew I was in love. After the rodeo I went up to the wide eyed boy and asked him out. He blushed with a smile he said yes. That night I got to know him a lot more. 

Charlie was a cute cowboy wait let's rephrase that. Charlie is my cute cowboy even though he lives in Wyoming he still visits from time to time. "Next time you're visiting me" Charlie said. "How about you move in with me" I said. Charlie turned over to look at me. "What if your brother finds out" Charlie asked. "I'll tell him eventually" I said. Charlie sighed and got off the bed leaving me naked under the covers. "Don't keep your sexuality a secret for long" Charlie said. Yes I'm bisexual...I knew I was in High school I just kept it a secret for so long. At the time I was in Wyoming but I had to escape far from what I knew. So New York was the place to go. 

"I can't straight up say hey little bro I'm gay" I said. Charlie knew that statement was sadly true since I almost worked up the courage to come out but miserably failed. Charlie's stomach growled which ruined the silent moment. But it made him laugh that makes my heart skip a beat. "Let's go get some food before we turn inside out" I said. Charlie made is way to the door as I picked up an oversized shirt and threw it on his small body. Who knows who could be walking through the front door. "Why do I have to wear this shirt that smells deliciously like you" Charlie protested. "Because we wouldn't want anyone to see you walking around with nothing on" I said. Charlie smirked "That hasn't stopped me before" Charlie said. Charlie's going to be the death of me. Opening the door I stepped out, "Am I a Bond girl" Charlie teased. "Someone's in the house Jackson" Sydney said. My eyes went wide fuck fuck fuck what the hell. 

"It's now or never" I said. Taking Charlie's hand him and I went into the living room to see Sydney and Jackson at the table eating breakfast. Charlie could sense my nervousness from a mile away. "Sydney, Jackson...I'm bisexual this right here is my boyfriend Charlie" I said. Jackson stood up and walked towards me he was too quiet to tell what his emotions were. He then hugged me. "You're my brother nothing is going to change how I see you I accept you no matter what" Jackson said.