What's her name?

Wednesday (24-02-2016),  Ishiwar has been waiting to see her at ( GCH ) bus stop as usual time. He saw her coming at the long sight. He's still watching her coming.

She almost reached Ishiwar. At that moment there's a girl running behind Ishiwar lover by calling her name. She stopped and talked with her. That's how he know her name.

😂 Ihehe hehe 😂
( For the first time Good Helped him in his love 😊 )

After some girly talk with her friend, she crossed the road due to 91G bus crossed from the bus depot. He also crossed the road along with her.

They both crossed the road, she stand in the front (facing North) and ishiwar stand back(facing South). There's a muffsil Boston in front of her, so she didn't notice the crossing of 91G bus. But Ishiwar saw the bus crossing him.

He's running towards the bus, she's stand on the way, so he intimate her bus is stand in front of us, so come on. Ishiwar running and he got the bus while it moves. She's running to get the bus, but the bus is moved already. Ishiwar asked the conductor to stop the bus, conductor blow the whistle, but driver didn't stopped the bus. So he again asked,

Ishiwar - There's a girl running to get the bus, so please stop the bus.

Finally conductor blow the big and long whistle, finally bus had been stopped. She run and got the bus.

She sat at her usual place ( Ladies seat )and he sat next to her. She saw him and smiled.

Ishiwar is drooling 🤑for that sweet smile of her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Her name!

What's the name her friend used to call her?

*Shuma*