Prologue

WARNING!!

The content in this story is not appropriate for readers under the age of 15. If you're reading this and you are 14 and under, go away! Nickelodeon is on.

Without further ado, here is Enamoured.

"Eurgh! That kicked me right in the balls!" I say as I slam the shot glass against the table, letting the strong liquor slide down my throat, my best friend and life partner Jack giggles at my statement his gorgeous smile lighting up this dim bar.

"You don't have any balls, unless there is something you wanna tell me?" Jack teases me and I flip him off before leaning my body against the bar, Jack inches closer to me before nudging his body into mine as he immediately spots my shitty mood.

"He's not worth it you know. You'll find someone who'll give you the world, because you deserve nothing less." Jack reassures me and I smile glad that I at least have awesome friends who always have my back through any and every situation that I encounter.

"Doesn't make it suck any less but I'm glad I've got you got though, thanks." Jack kisses the top of my forehead before I feel a massive weight launch itself onto my back, I immediately know that Connor, Joe, Mikey and Josh have joined us at the bar.

"OW! God, you're a bunch of fucking idiots." I say as I push Conor off of my back rolling my eyes at just how childish my friends actually behave hearing Conor's classic cackle makes more irritated as I find the situation very unfunny.

"But we're your bunch of fucking idiots!" Mikey replies in a drunken slur and I furrow my eyebrow knowing that he's had a few too many Vodka and Cokes. Joe orders us a Blue Lagoon pitcher and a tray of tequila shots before carrying the alcohol over to our booth.

Many shots of Tequila and cocktails later and we're calling it a night, Joe went home half an hour ago with a girl in his arm which is no surprise and the rest of us are hailing cabs to take us to our various destinations.

"Can I sleep over? Could do with the company." Jack asks me and I nod my head, Jack jumps into the taxi with me and we fall into a comfortable silence as the vehicle begins to move.

I feel Jack's hand clutch onto mine and I realize that an involuntary tear has fallen from my left eye, I wipe it away and turn to face my best friend.

"You've known me for six years, and out of all those years have you ever seen me cry over a man?" I ask Jack knowing that he'll immediately understand my motive for this conversation.

"That's why I don't want to see another tear fall from your eyes, Cause you are Naya Rodriguez. You collect balls before you ever shed a tear over a man! And this is the first night out we've had that you haven't danced on tables. Its really his loss; so wipe your eyes and remember who the fuck you are, and if you ever need reminding of just how kick ass and gorgeous you are... I'll be more than happy to hand a mirror and tell you endlessly that you are without a doubt my favorite person." Jack says with sincerity in his tone and I giggle giving him a soft kiss on his cheek.

My lips stay on his cheek for a little longer than necessary, his cologne dances along my nostrils and I pull away slowly before awkwardly shuffling back into my seat. We arrive at my Condo and decide to open up a bottle of wine and talk, as right now I have so much running through my head and I know that Jack is the perfect listener.

"I feel like I deserve a real explanation. I mean was I a shit girlfriend, was I not giving him enough affection? I think it'll be easier to let go If I get these questions the fuck out of my head." I say as I gulp on my large glass of Merlot, Jack nods his head understandingly before taking my Wine glass out of my hand and walking out of my my room and into my lounge.

"What are you doing?" I ask my best friend as he walks over to my Beats Pill and connects his IPhone to the device, playing our favorite song.

"Dancing like an idiot, what do you think? You need to remember what it is to be single, and what's its like to have fun. Cause this isn't you, this; is not my best friend. Jack smirks as as the song gets to the chorus, he smiles at me and I know exactly what hes about to do.

"BANG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL" Jack sings tone deaf on the top of his voice. I laugh at my friends stupidity and sing along with him.

"Though I feel light headed, now I know I will not fall." I sing and Jack smiles

"I WILL RISE ABOVE IT ALL" Jack and I sing before he offer his hand out to me and we dance along to the track, as my best friend and I are care free and dancing; I feel the weight of my break-up lift off my shoulders. Jack starts to do the chicken dance and I chortle in hysterical laughter. We throughout my apartment and behave like total fools and then it hits me; that this is who I am. Care-free Naya who knows ho to have a good time with the people I love most in this world,

"BANG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL" we sing in unison as the track ends as we laugh at our silly and childish behavior, I lean my head against Jack's shoulder and as I lift my head our eyes meet.

I get lost in the gorgeous blue that's in his eyes and the sexy smirk that sits on his beautiful face and I instinctively lean in, as our lips press together the whole world pauses and this moment is all that matters.

Jack cups my cheek as our kiss becomes heated, his hands run from my cheeks to my waist before picking me up and carrying me to my dining table.

Jack starts to kiss my nape and lips and I throw my head as an overwhelming wave of pleasure courses through my veins, and we haven't even got to the good stuff yet.

"Are we really doing this!?" I asking breathlessly as I unbutton his shirt removing it from his muscular body, I bite my lip as I stare at the Greek God standing between my legs.

Yes, God yes!" Jack replies as I lift my crop top off my body revealing my breasts, Jack lifts me up and carries me into my dim bedroom, we fall onto my king size bed and Jack kisses me from my neck to my navel and I squirm in heated desire.

"Jack." I moan out as he removes my skinny jeans from my body making sure to place soft kisses along my hip bone, Jack kisses me passionately before removing my lace thong and i feel the tip of his fingers slide down from my hips to in-between my legs and I arch my back.

"All this for me? Well... I'm flattered." Jack comments on the moisture between my legs as his his fingers are against my clit, my legs begin to tremble as Jack slips his fingers inside me. Jack reconnects our lips in a heated kiss as he curves his fingers hitting my g-spot and I moan and pant in pleasure as Jack begins to stimulate my clit with his tongue.

"Shit, Jack! Don't stop" I beg in a sexual trace, my body shivering in consuming pleasure. Jack continues his attack on my sensitive bud and I lose myself in my climax.

I quickly remove Jack's blue jeans along with his Calvin's and situates himself between my legs before softly pushing into me, I arch my back and push my hips forward meeting Jacks thrusts.

"God, I don't think I can last much longer" I whisper before rolling us over and me being in top of my best friend, I ride Jack roughly and our skin moulds together in a perfect fit; Jack wraps his muscular arms around my body as he fucks me in the air and I moan at the feeling of this new position.

I let out a shaky scream as I can feel my peak approaching like a boiling volcano about to erupt, Jack kisses my lips as he turns us over once more; flinging my right leg over his shoulder and slamming into me at a more aggressive pace.

His name and profanities pour from my lips as my orgasm flows through me as fast as the blood pumping in my veins, Jacks thrusts begin to become slower as he swears under his breath and lets out a groan before emptying himself inside me.

Jack reconnects our lips once more before falling onto his back in a breathless slumber, I hear loud knocks on my door and his voice booms through my apartment building. Jack and I stare at each other frozen from shock and more importantly.... Fear.

Hi guys, welcome to my first fanfiction on this website, I hope you enjoyed my opening chapter to my heated thriller Enamoured. This is just a taste of the surprises I have in store for you so I hope you're willing to come on this journey with me.

Thanks for reading my little beauts,

Jackson xx