Dopamine

"Naya, wait!! I love you and I am not letting you go without a better explanation than you're back together with that cheating scumbag." I say and Naya bores into my soul with the eyes that mesmerize me everytime they look at me.

"I don't have to explain anything to you Jack! I Love Grayson, not you. I'm sorry but that's just the way I feel"

"Bullshit!! You don't get to do that Naya." I  yell in frustration as I can tell that Naya is keeping something from me.

"Do what Jack?! Be honest?" Naya screams back at me.

"Insult my intelligence and our friendship by trying to lie to me. You don't kiss me the way you kiss me if you love someone else, You don't start having your heart pump from my touch if you love someone else; you don't get wet when I kiss your neck if you love another guy. Don't insult me by using Grayson as an excuse to not want to be with me, I know you feel the way I do. Its just gonna take a little more of convincing you just how serious I am about us, luckily I am prepared for the skeptics." I say before dragging Naya downstairs and into a massive hall with another projector.

"I am embarrassing myself by doing all of this, and if watching this doesn't make you believe that I love you; then I have no idea what will." I explain before pressing play and a seventeen year old me appears on the screen.

"I saw her crying today. Those emerald eyes should never be glossed in tears, they're too beautiful to have such sadness in them. In that moment of seeing fresh tears roll down her rosey cheeks I wanted to tell her, how completely and pathetically in love with her I am; but then I remember that her heart belongs to somebody else. Naya deserves to be happy even at the cost of my own joy, I want her to love and be loved because she deserves every ounce of happiness this world has to offer; even if its not with me." the video diary entry from three years ago ends and I walk out of the room unable to handle the emotions seeing it brought back, Naya calls after me and I ignore her, continuing my race down the hall into the elevator.

"Grayson hits me!" I stop in my tracks as the sentence pours from her lips, I slowly turn around to make eye contact with my best friend as confirmation of what she has just let me into.

"He hits me, He manipulates me, and I'm scared if what he'll do to the both of us if I leave him but I do; I love you Jack Maynard, I have loved you since I was 17 years old." Naya says and I run to her before launching my lips onto hers and I kiss her with passion and tenderness.

"I promise that as long as I am alive, he will never lay a finger on you again." I promise Naya as I stroke her cheeks softly in a tender embrace,  I place my lips softly onto hers and we kiss finally letting our feelings for one another be expressed in a intimate action.

We burst into Naya's apartment as our lips are locked together in a heated kissing session, I pick Naya up by her slender legs and she giggles as we race towards the bedroom, I slide all of the items off her dresser placing Naya onto the wooden furniture piece as I remove my shirt from my torso.

"You're beautiful, d'you know that?" I ask her as I cup her cheeks tenderly, I look into the emerald eyes I fell in love with six years ago and I revel in the moment.

"Kiss me Jack." She whispers as I pepper kisses all over her bare skin and inhale her scent that always drives me wild. I unzip her dress from her back and slowly remove it from her upper body revealing her bare breasts and kneading them with my large hands. She gasps as I take her by surprise and throw her into her large bed, I hover on top of her before pulling the rest of her designer dress off her body and throwing it on the floor; placing hickeys along her chest, stomach and thighs before Pulling down her lace panties.

"Oh my God" Naya squirms as I tease her by brushing my lips below her navel and exhaling soft cool air to her exposed flower and she curls her toes in anticipation for my sweet touch. I continue to torture her by letting my tongue and lips roam everywhere along her inner thighs before she grabs me by the hair and pulls onto it hard forcing me to look up her her.

"Please, can you just stop torturing me?! It's not cool" Naya says and my lips curve into a smirk before sinking my head down to where she wants my kisses the most and a sweet moan escapes her lips as I attach my tongue to her clit stimulating it softly before sliding one finger inside her, her back arches off the bed as I insert another finger into the mix. I play with her bud with my tongue and lips as I finger her vigorously making Naya scream my name.

"I'm gonna cum, shit. Jack!" Naya moans softly and I continue my assault as she tugs onto my highlighted locks as I eat her out she chants my name several times as her orgasm washes over her, Naya hyperventilates as I continue to attack her sensitive clit with my tongue making her legs shake uncontrollably.

I wipe the remainder of Naya's orgasm from my top lip with my thumb before sucking on it allowing me to taste her once more, I remove my black Calvin's from my hips allowing my hard on to breathe from the tight constraints of my designer boxers.

"Shit, I don't have...."

"It's okay, I'm on the pill." Naya strokes my cheeks tenderly and I push myself inside her, moans fall from her lips like a sweet symphony as I begin to find my rhythm; Naya's hands roam back as I drive into her at a harsher speed and force before running her fingers through the back of my hair and tugging on the strands.

"Fuck!" Naya mewls as I hit her g-spot several times, Naya bites into my earlobe in a unsuccessful attempt to muffle the load moans escaping her lips, Naya rolls our bodies over making her on top on me and she begins to ride me with force; our hips colliding sexual practice.

"I love you Jack." Naya whispers as I sit up and begins to meet her pelvic thrusts, I kiss Naya's neck and collar bones before laying her on her stomach and pushing her ass out. I slide back inside her and she gasps at this new position. I wrap her long brown hair around my hand before tugging harshly onto it along with my thrusts.

"I'm.... fuck!" Naya screams out as she clenches around me indicating that she is close to her climax I continue to push into her and she grabs onto the sheets as her orgasm rushes through her veins and she backs up into me and I spill inside her.

Damn son!! That was hot af!! Now that Jack and Naya have professed their love for one another that can only mean one thing.... dangers on the horizon!! Stay tuned and place his in our library so y'all never miss a juicy chapter.

I have gotta go to bed I haven't slept in two days perfecting this for you all. I love you

I'm out ✌🏻

Jackson 😏❤️😎