Chapter 15

Grayson POV

"Tonight, I want to get drunk, like really drunk!" Cassidy randomly yelled. We were currently on my bed, my back against the wall and Cass inbetween my legs leaning against my chest.

"Let's do it then." I suggested.
She excitedly turned around and slapped my knee, "Really?"
I laughed and nodded, "Ofcourse, shall we invite Harper and Colin? Maybe Ethan and his new fling can tag along too."

She nodded and hugged me. I really like Cassidy, she is so full of life, excited and cute. Innocent even. I hugged her back and chuckled.

"If you contact Harper and Colin, I'll text Ethan, yeah?"
"Yes, but where can we meet?" She asked.
"Instead of going to a club we can just do it at someone's place?"
"Yeah! We can do it at my place! My parents are on a.. uh.. a.. a uhm.... business trip."
"Great! I'll see you later babe." I looked her up and down and pecked her lips.

She stood up and left the room.

Cassidy POV

I got Colin to get the alcohol with his fake ID,  Harper and I are setting up chairs, snacks and drinks in the garden behind the house. Ethan and his semi-girlfriend already arrived. Grayson was on his way and Colin just texted he got all the booze we wanted. Score.

"Are we ready to get f*cked up tonight or what?!" Grayson walked in looking as good as always. Tanktop, shorts, nikes. Simple but making me drool.
Ethan's fling Bethany whoo'd as did Harper. I just smiled from ear to ear.
Gray walked over to Ethan telling him to come and help get the alcohol out of the car. We ended up with 7 bottles for 6 people. I would say that we are ready to trash ourselfs.

A few hours of laughing, dancing, drinking and loving went by and Ethan and Bethany took their opportunity and went inside to "sleep".

Harper and Colin were enjoying themselves in the pool chair. Me and Grayson were enjoying each others company. The only thing disturbing this moment was the fact that Grayson's phone was beeping uncontrollably. He kept on getting messages which he tried to ignore which obviously didn't work.

"Just look at it for god's sake." I said annoyed. I reached over to grab his phone but before I could even reach he quickly snatched his phone and threw it somewhere behind us.
"No need, just want to enjoy this moment with you." He smiled and tried to kiss me. I refused and stood up, I took out my phone too use my flashlight and went looking for his phone.
"It's obviously important if someone keeps texting you over and over and.. ah got it!" I exclaimed reaching down to grab the iPhone from the wet grass.
I turned it on and looked at the messages. Rude? Yes. But smart because otherwise I wouldn't of have known I was getting played? For sure.

My eyes grew wider when I saw who was texting Grayson.
"Cass...." He began.
It was Madison, ofcourse.
"When are we getting together again? ... I miss you and you're huge... you know 😉 ... Let's just tell everybody about us ... You aren't serious about that Cassidy girl right?" I was reading all of them out loud. I raised my eyebrow and turned to Grayson. "Yes Gray, why don't you tell everybody about your relationship, you aren't serious with me anyway, right?" I sarcastically said to him.
His mouth fell open and he was grabbing air with his hands, searching for words. "I... I don't... uhm I."
"Save it." The words came quicker than my thoughts but I didn't care anymore as I abruptly turned around and walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------
YES GUYS, I'M BACK.... AGAIN.... AFTER MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
I'm so sorry, I lie to you guys everytime. I just really fell out of the whole vibe, I didn't really care for the Dolans, Jacks, Cam and Nash etc. anymore. I was busy with school and other stuff. But I'm totally in love with all of them again! Expect this story to elaborate a lot the coming weeks! Enjoy! Thank you all for voting and commenting, i love you all and I read and see everything!