Will they be ok.

Flawless mother name is: Tia.

Lexi mom name is: Lisa.

Bri's brother name is : Chris.

Marcia's Mom: Akiya.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Tia: WHERE THE HELL IS MY BABIES AT.

Lisa: NO SER! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY. MY CHILDREN IS IN THAT EMERGENCY ROOM!

Akiya: EXCUSE ME. I NEED TO FIND THE F****** ROOM WHERE MY BABIES, BRIANNA, SASHA, AND ALEX (Lexi) ARE IN!!!!!!

Nerse: They are in room A13 ladies.

Chris: Thank you ma'am.

They all run to room A13 and they see Bri, Lexi and Flawless laying in the bed.

Tia: OMMT!!!!!!

Chris: What does that mean.

Flawless and Bri wake up.

Flawless, Bri: Oh my mindless tacos. Duhh.

Chris, Tia, Akiya and Lisa run to Bri, Flawless and Lexi then they hug them tightly.

Bri: ouch!

Tia: sorry baby girl.

Lisa: OMMT! Are you girls ok.

Lexi: mom we still in alittle pain but we ok.

Akiya: Where is the rest of the girls.

Tia: they at home with Nicki so they good. Do we have to delay your auditions.

Bri: probably.

Flawless; yeah.

Lexi: uh huh.

Akiya: who the hell did this to yall.

Lexi: Jacob and Kyree.

Lisa: I told you to break up with Jay.

Lexi: I did.

Tia: when you get out of here you comming back home.

Flawless: MOM.

Tia: NO Flawless. You comming back home.

Akiya: And you comming with me Bri.

Bri: ugh.

Lisa: Lex. No more getting out of the house without anyone. Ok.

Lex: fine.

Chris: I called mom and she said she will be back on September 7th because something is wrong with the airplains. She want you to stay with Aunty Akiya for now.

Bri: well can we stay with Anna just for one more week.

Tia: fine but start packing your cloths and start telling those mindless behaviors good bye.

Bri starts to cry silently and so doea Flawless. Tia, Lisa and Akiya stay at the hospital with them for 3 more hours, Chris left because he had some work to do. Then Lisa, Akiya and Tia left as soon as the girls fell asleep. They are coming back home tomorrow. Lets skip a few days after they figured out those riddles. Please comment. LOVE YALLS.