WTT. How could you....

Hi you guys. I know yall wondering what does wtt mean. It means what the tacos obviously. I mean you guys know me well anough to know that I love me some gamn tacos. lmfao. I've also finished this book named " She plays it like she's not Mindless". AWESOME STORY BTW!!!!! well back to da story.

............................................................................................................................................................................

Prod and Trina....

Prod: Ugh. Whats taking you so long in that bathroom?

Trina: You'll see.

Prod:(POV: this better be good). Ok well hurry.

Trina walks out in Red and black hosiery from Victoria's secret, red and black pumps, she has a red robe over it, and her hair is long and curled.

Prod:DAMNNN(POV: YEAH BUDDDDYYY). Babe you lookk gr-

Trina: Shhhhh. Just watch. ( she starts to take of her robe slowly. She sees Prod fanning his self because he cant take the action. She laughs a little, then she walks over to him with the silky red robe over her shoulder. She puts the robe around his neck. Prod gets up and kisses her on the neck. She puts her hand up his shirt so he picks her up and lays her down on the bed. He continues to kiss her as she grinds up against his body.).

Eww. Freaks.

>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>><<<<><><>

MB, Anna and Tiana.

Ray: what do you think they doing up there (smirks).

Prince: Being Lil freaks.

Tiana: AW MAN. WHY YOU SAY THAT!.

Prince: what.

Tiana: whenever you say that, Anna-

Anna walks to the bottom of the stairs and yells at Trina,

Anna: THATS RIGHT TRINA! PINK P***Y B*TCH!

Tiana: AHHH. THOSE WORDS. ( runs outside.).

They all laugh.

Ray: KK. You just went total Nicki Minaj on us.

Tiana: IS IT OVER YET!!!!!!

Prince: I HOPE SO.

They all laugh.

Roc: wow. But we really need to find a way to see Brena, Flawless, Lexi and Bri.

Prince: I Knew This Day Would Come.( gets up).

Boys: PLAN GTTGI!!!!

Girls: WHAT THE HELL.

Tiana: Boys and their creepy codes.

The boys told the girls what they meant.

Anna: Cant we get in trouble for that though.

Roc: Maybe.

Ray: but its worth it. Leggo.

Tiana: I Dont Know You Guys. That girl that they work with is kind of..... strict.

Prince: OHH C'MON TI!( lifts her up, puts her on his shoulder and puts her on the tour bus.).

Anna: GOOD LUCK TIANA-

Ray gets her legs and Roc gets her upper body, they both carry her on to the bus.

Tiana: I feel..... a way. LOL.

Anna: This is weird. I was M.I.A in my own home.

They all laughs.

Roc: You two are drama queens.

Tiana: We drama queens? You know what, you right. But Bri and Marcia are drama KINGSSSS!!!!

Anna: YEAH THEY ARE!

Ray: What.

Anna: for real. Bri actually calls herself " KING B". Marcia is an actual drag.

Roc: cool.

Prince: yes.

Ray: Drags are funny.

Roc: Thats why I like Bri. She is different from all the other girls in a good way. And I really like the idea of King B instead of Queen.

Girls: Everyone does.

During the ride, Tiana and Prince are sitting on the couch, flirting as usual. Anna is reselling with Roc and Ray. Afew minutes later, the bus stops. Anna, Ray and Roc end up rolling all the way to the wall. Prince and Tiana step over them and walk off of the bus.

Prince, Tiana: weirdos. LMFAO.

Ray, Roc and Anna walk of the bus with their arms around each other.

Anna: so dissy.

Roc: so hurt.

Ray: so in the mood for tacos.

They all laugh.

Prince: Lets eat before we go in there. We got time.

They all go to taco bell which is right around the corner. Lets see whats up with Bri, Flawless, Brena, Lexi, Jaden, Drake, Twist and Justice.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>><<

Brena and friends are all in the dance studio, dancing and grinding on each other to Chris Brown- I JUst wanna See You Strip. Bri dancing with Drake, Brena dancing with justice. Flawless dancing with Jaden and Lexi is dancing with Drake. They all dance until Ray, Prince, Roc, Anna and Tiana walk in Flawless looks at Ray. OHHH SHINTTT. Comment PLEASE. AND I NEED TWO GIRLS IN THIS STORY. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR NAME TO BE, HOW YOU LOOK OR HOW YOU WANT TO LOOK, YOUR STYLE, HOBBIES, AND WHO'S YOUR CRUSH! BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!