3

*Evelyn's POV*

I wanted to die.

When i was in the hell hole that was my home, i still had hope. The hope of getting out seeing Shawn again, moving away and living life to the fullest, but now that i actually have the chance to do that, i don't want to.

I didn't expect the baby to survive, so when she did I was the happiest I have ever been since Shawn. To have all the happiness taken away from me in just a matter of minutes was devastating.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy. I opened the door and stepped out smelling food. I didn't know what I was doing, I just needed to get out of that room.

I walked down the hall and heard a door open and close, I turned around to see because what can I say? I'm a nosey bitch. I saw someone walk into my room that wasn't a doctor. I see someone else is a nosey bitch. I slightly ran towards my room incase someone was stealing something. Stealing something? Really Evelyn? I don't have anything to steal.

I walked in quietly, the person was turned away from me looking at empty picture frame.

"1- why are you in my room? 2- I'm pretty sure this is the pregnancy area so unless men can give birth I think you're in the wrong section of the hospital." I sassed.

The man turned around and a smile grew upon my face.

"Evelyn?"

"hey" I havent seen this person in a year and all i can say is 'hey'? Im pathetic

"1- I'm in here because I wanted to see who was shouting yesterday and 2- you had a baby?" He asked.

My smile faded

"Shawn, that night last year I didn't tell you anything about my life, th-" he interupted

"you did, you told me you lived in a big house and you and your mom and dad would all go horse riding together and -"

I started to cry I couldn't hold it in, all of what I told Shawn was what I wanted my life to be. He pulled me in for a hug and I think I cried in his arms for about an hour.

*******************************

"so basically your dad kidnapped your mother, she had you and died when you were 13. You got pregnant 3 times by Edward and only this one survived but he escaped from prison and killed her...."

"you just summed up my life in 2 sentences, well done" I smiled.

"wait how did you escape?" He questioned.

"to be honest I have no clue, I blacked out because I went into labour"

I really need to find out what happened though, I'm actually really confused how It happened.

"I saw you on the TV, you didn't tell me you were famous and did you really overdose? Fuck I'm sorry I'm so nosey"

"no no its okay, you told me about your fucked up life, now ill tell you about my less fucked up life."

I chuckled.

"so basically got diagnosed with depression 6 months ago, I didn't really get, and still don't get why I got depression. I mean my life Is all I could ever dream of but I guess people just get it naturally. Well that's what my therapist always says. Since I got it I had always been feeling suicidal but I never did it because of my fans and I would hate to hurt them but I had enough and couldn't deal with it.." He trailed off.

I pulled him in for a hug

"do you want to know the last thing I thought off before I blacked out?"

"what?"

"you" I looked up at him and smiled the biggest smile.

maybe I don't want to die.

***************************

I know its a short chapter but my computer broke so I'm using my iPad and its really weird writing stuff on there

vote, comment whatever

-A