[4] ease

"what do you mean?" i asked quietly. he walked over and grabbed my hand, pulling me to a corner.

"for following me. why would you f-" i interrupted him by placing my finger on his lips. i took a deep breath, trying not to lose my temper.
"you kissed me connor, so i ran after you, but why did you run away?" i saw his hands trembling slightly but i didn't care, i needed answers.
"i hurt people, you're too beautiful to be broken by me." i smiled at the compliment, my cheeks becoming red and warm. "and i kissed him to try and forget about you so, so i wouldn't come back to you." i dragged him out of the bar and led him to my house.

i showed connor upstairs and straight away plopped lazily onto my bed and he strolled around my room. it was pretty much pitch black in the room so i asked if i should turn on the lights but he shook his head saying it was fine. my eyes followed him around the room with awe as he found interest in everything he saw. soon enough i became tired of his endless discoveries and gestured for him to come and sit down and he gladly accepted the offer. i faced him, and started playing with his hair, lost in its fluffiness. i then stroked his rosy cheeks which were ice cold, but my thoughts were interrupted when i heard him softly whisper: "please touch my hair again." i smiled at his adorableness and told him to lay down with his head on my lap.

"sorry troye, thank you troye." and then i heard his soft snores, the most beautiful thing my ears have ever heard and the sound put me at ease.

authors note;
so hi i had to re - write it bc it deleted it but hope you enjoyed it <3

tasfia (goldenfranta on ig hmu !!)